Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-12 21:28:41

Name: Boity

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Boity's Full Profile]

Visited the venue in Hatfield on Thursday evening and asked for the menu, they had only 3 girls on offer and Boity was by far the most appealing. She's a pretty face, a bit short, chubby with a "very bright future behind her" a soft perky ass that gave me an instant hard on. Once the ice was broken, she started me off with a good handjob followed by a covered BJ which were both not too bad. We then got down to the main course, reverse cowgirl with her facing the mirror, I had a view of the booty and a glimpse of her face all the time, and boy what a view that was. Switched over to straight cowgirl and finished off with missionary with her legs over my shoulders. Chilled and chatted a bit as she gave me a massage, she's quite easy to get along with, felt like someone I had known for a while.....the second round was a doggy which was out of this world, that ass was just crafted with this position in mind, I really enjoyed my time with her and wouldn't mind her any day.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.