Gold Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-16 11:59:20

Name: Lexi

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

Thought I’d end the year off with a *bang*…. And what better way than to spend an hour with Sexy Lexi at Hoe.
To say her photos do not do justice to her beauty is an understatement.
Lovely friendly personality and with a smile that melted me that very moment I laid eyes on her, and she really goes out of her way to make a booking extremely enjoyable.
Pretty face, gorgeous perky boobies, and a perfect rounded bum ;-) 10/10 for face and body.
Lexi is extremely well groomed ... coupled with an awesome body/figure to match and stunning silky smooth long legs going all the way up to heaven.
Respect both ways and gentleman like behaviour is highly appreciated by her! So treat the lady right and in return she will provide a mind blowing experience.
Unfortunately need to give her 4 for service as she advertises as GFE experience but does not kiss and blow is covered. I respect her decision, but that’s false advertising.

Thank you Lexi… I'll definitely see you on the other side.
T

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.