Candice - Re: Review - Candice - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Candice - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-22 02:10:56

I do, however, appreciate the sentimentand compliments xxx

On 2024-03-22 02:06:55 Candice said:
I am perplexed at this "review", since "Bash1234" sent me an inbox message an hour ago to ask for my rates and services. I obviouslyhave the message availablefor ESA to verify.

[QUOTE;4665006;Bash1234] _____________

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[/QUOTE]
Hadley
Hadley - Re: Review - Candice - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Candice - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 21:03:28

Name: Candice

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Candice's Full Profile]

Candice is an absolute treat. Not only is she beautiful but she is also friendly and interesting. Her oral and GFE skills are as good as it gets and I'll be back.
Thanks Babe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 00:06:20

Oh wow, I only saw this now. Thanks for your stellar review, and I look forward to spending time with you again xxx *Interesting.... gushing hahaha*
toppie
toppie - Re: Review - Candice - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 08:39:25

I visited Candice a few weeks back but forgot to post. Firstly the encounter started off so well that I extended the booking straight away. Candice is an amazing woman, caring and makes you feel 100% at home. Awesome GFE and kissing and an overall amazing experience and i will 100000% be going back soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 523
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-15 13:06:59

YOU were such a pleasure to be with! Thank you for the review! Locked in (so to speak) with you in this weather will be absolutely spectacular xxx

On 2024-04-15 08:39:25 toppie said:

I visited Candice a few weeks back but forgot to post. Firstly the encounter started off so well that I extended the booking straight away. Candice is an amazing woman, caring and makes you feel 100% at home. Awesome GFE and kissing and an overall amazing experience and i will 100000% be going back soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Candice - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-17 14:45:38

I spent the most perfect day with the delightful Candice recently.

She looks exactly like her pics. Slim, tight and sexy body and she clearly takes good care of herself. Long legs, cute little bum, small, firm boobs, fantastic nipples and piercing, sexy blue eyes.

She’s everything I want in a true GFE and I couldn’t get enough of her.

All comms done on WA. Once the booking was confirmed, she sent a few pics and a video or two to whet my appetite and when the day finally arrived, she met me all dolled up and looking great. She absolutely had me convinced that she was equally excited about the day ahead. What a great start.

We first spent a bit of time to get to know each other. She’s lovely, laidback and holds decent conversation as she is quite knowledgeable on a number of topics. She made for wonderful company while we had something to eat and shared a beautiful bottle of wine.

Gradually the sexy stuff started happening. She used to be a stripper and once in the bedroom, she treated me to a little show. No complaints here! If you’ve ever wanted to take a stripper home to give you a show in your own bedroom, this is a great option. She’s clearly not lost a single one of her moves.

From there we progressed to the shower together, soaping, fondling and making out before she got on her knees to dish out the first of many bare blows. She’s fantastic when it comes to this. Good technique with a great blend of sloppy and taking it as deep as she can, all while not taking those mesmerising blue eyes off me for a second.

The shower lasted a good while and from there we hopped on the bed where I started devouring her tasty V. Clean, fresh and delicious. I particularly enjoyed the little landing strip. She flipped me on my back to return the favour and also incorporated a block of ice to introduce my man parts to something they’ve never experienced before. This was eventually followed by a magical 69 which pushed all the right buttons for me. The sensation of the way she moves her body, the incredible feeling when she went down on me and the sound of her moans while I had my face buried deep in the promised land, are on a continuous loop that replays over and over in my mind. I go back to that moment often, to be honest.

With the foreplay just about reaching temperatures able to melt the polar caps, for me at least, it was undoubtedly time for the main course. And boy… did she get into it! Rubber on, various positions, alternating between slow and steady to fast, vigorous and hard. A big highlight was the standing doggy in front of the mirror, where she asked me to spank her delectable ass while staring into my eyes in the mirror. Throw in a bit of dirty talk and I was in heaven.

It was an experience I didn’t want to end, but all good things unfortunately must. So we eventually finished a memorable and sizzling encounter off with lovely mutual masturbation to bring everything to a memorable climax.

It was a fantastic booking that flowed naturally from beginning to end and I couldn’t be happier. Just the best time and an orgasm to remember.

Candice is very, very highly recommended.

* I don’t rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Candice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-18 05:29:57

Sexy, Articulate, Wordly, Interesting, Kind Harry... Some things are best left unsaid, but I do have a bit of an infatuation growing and tbh I am truly looking forward our bodies being in the same GPS location again. Thank you for my killer review, Mr Bourdain ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.