Gold Member
Posts to Date: 853
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-03 06:39:33

Name: Keisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Keisha's Full Profile]

I visited Keisha last night and found her to be very friendly and accomadating to all my needs. She is pretty sensual and plants soft gentle kisses all over your neck and body .I enjoyed her style she is very relaxed and their is no rush to get the deed done and you out of their .The owo was very teasing and she got me all hot and horny in no time .The deed was equally as good ,not a wham bam session but more a love making one . The body is smooth and the tits are awesome .I will try see this Angolan babe again before she leaves which she said would be in a couple of weeks time .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Keisha - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Keisha - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-12 06:44:16

After a disastrous experience with another WG (overated, overpriced n over here), I decided to give Keisha a try n struck gold. She is in an apartment of Grayston with good privacy n secure parking. You have to book in n they take your car reg but that doesn't bother me. Apartment is spotless. She dressed up in stockings and attractive lingerie. She has good personsl cleanliness n smelled nice also. She likes making love slowly, stroking n kissing your body n appreciates if u do the same. She doesn't allow kissing on the lips though n charges R100 for owo. Her skin is a creamy brown n spotless. She has a beautiful body and magnificently shaped boobs. Her love making is sensual. Definitely worth a return visit.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Keisha - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Keisha - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-29 22:01:21

Keisha's body is as the pictures suggest; slender and toned with a delicate and sexy body frame which is her key attraction feature. I was met with her in sexy underwear upon introduction. Also good.

The negatives;
I found her to be non-engaging, distant and just outright lazy. Cum once only; as she says she is holding back preserving her energy for her next client. After her honest feedback I then introduced her to my enduring stamina (she shouldn't have said that). Also, her skin color is photo-shopped, in terms of color; she does look like the outside of a coconut, but in a freckled type of way (there are marks on her).

Rate per hour for her "service" and company R600.

All-in-all; a pretty mundane experience.

Moving on...

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.