Gold Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-30 14:43:19

Name: Ifie

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Ifie's Full Profile]

When I phoned Lolly she was at a shopping centre.I met her there and when I first saw her I thought WOW.She was dressed smart casual and did not lokk like a wg at all,rather like a sexy student.We drove to the house where she worked and at first she was a bit shy,but if you take your time to talk to her she loosens up quickly and becomes playful She was eager to try differant positions and she is a great kisser.She really enjoys a good muff and I have a nice scratch on my arm as proof that she enjoyed it (badge of honour) After she cleaned me up she just curled up against me for more cuddling and I enjoyed sqeezing her ass.There was no hint of her telling me it was over and her phone stayed off.When I was ready to go she asked if I would give her a lift back to the centre to continue her shopping.She was by now so relaxed and friendly I asked her to join me for a drink and lunch to which she readilly agreed.Treat her with respect and gentleness and you will be well rewarded.I cant wait for her to return to Dbn.Dont know why 2 differant names tho,in Dbn she was Lolly.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Review - Ifie - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Ifie - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-30 22:50:29

Deathby "badge of honour"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.