Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-25 12:04:59

Name: Blackberries

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Blackberries's Full Profile]

This was my second visit and I went back because the last time a discovered a girl called lolly from this place, and am glad for her that she has since moved.I was also hoping the place would have improved a bit and that they might have got new better stock. Only about 4 ladies, and on the phone they said they have 7.Place is a dumb next to some factories and waited about 7 minutes before they could open gate. House very poorly maintained, I don't know why they are still in business as there is not effort to make the place decent(maybe because we keep going back to the dumb). its just a dumb. The girls and the service are just very below standard so really don't waste your time and money with this. This place just keeps going down. I am not taking another chance

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
raul28
raul28 - Re: Review - Blackberries - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blackberries - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-08 16:28:29

I'm with you on this one Bongoman..... poor place it is.
naver
naver - Re: Review - Blackberries - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-12 18:00:16

Name: Blackberries

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Blackberries's Full Profile]

Probably the worst punt I've ever had in my over 20 years of punting. Had to wait for a punter to pull his car out when I tried to park in the driveway. As,always, made no eye contact, if I can't see him then he ant see me. When I called and made enquiries, the lady who answered the phone was all excited to hear my voice, bubbly personality, yes baby, no baby,got me all excited when I got there, whoa, different story, all the girls did not even smile, almost shouted out their names as they went past the room. My fault, I should've left, but no I had to book miss Sour Puss herself, she of the no personality. She entered the room and stood there, looking at me. I had to say, "now we must start to fuck", remember that this is all local girls not foreigners. Anything was an effort, finally I settled for a OWO, had to think sexy thoughts because things were just not working out. Even the fuken OWO (which was extra) was the worst BJ I have ever received, a handjob from my best friend would've been better. I'm just not fuken winning, the last few outings were a fuken disaster. I gotta give this shit up.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bonitta
Bonitta - Re: Review - Blackberries - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-12-12 21:38:44

I'm jst curious cause I work 4rm the same house cn u pls be specific abt the girl u were with or describer her 4 us so that we cn try 2 tell her 4 her puss nt 2 b sour cause we nt all the same so if u cn at least say the name cause 4 sum of us 4rm the blackberries its bad 4 business

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.