Navigation
kelv87
kelv87 - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-28 09:00:46

Sorry @Ziske Le Roux you are absolutely correct. I was specifically talking about the hypocritical ones who pretend they don't but do, but I see there's nothing that makes that distinction clear in my post. I did not mean to say *all* WGs do bareback with clients.
Victoria The Original
Victoria The Original - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4250
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 09:06:27

I certainly dont do bareback - not even in my personal life!!! Thats because I do this job and am aware of all the risks! The assumption that we all do it - you can go jump off a cliff! How dare you assume we all do it!!!!! How rude are you and thanks for revealing what you really think of us!
kelv87
kelv87 - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-28 09:12:10

On 2022-10-28 09:06:27 Victoria The Original said:
I certainly dont do bareback - not even in my personal life!!! Thats because I do this job and am aware of all the risks! The assumption that we all do it - you can go jump off a cliff! How dare you assume we all do it!!!!! How rude are you and thanks for revealing what you really think of us!

Ok you're definitely misunderstanding me. You were putting the onus on your potential clients to not see this lady so that they don't put you under risk. I made the obvious point that you're the one putting yourself at risk because you wouldn't know where any of your clients have been - and one of their last visits could easily have been with this lady you look down upon. What that means is if you want to control the risk, then it's on you to restrict what you offer. And I already replied to the Ziske Le Roux with clarification of my post.
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 643
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 09:26:07

Lost at words....STD's ARE REAL!

wtf

Kylie
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4368
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 09:42:58

Fuckery.

Cloak and dagger.

Lies and deceit....and anybody who does not understand this, should be labeled with a HUGE sign saying "STUPID".

Many claim to not cross the "colour" line.

Many claim to be massage only.

Many claim to squirt.

Many claim it is their first time dipping into pussy .

Many claim... u are my first.

Many many Many things...we lay claim to.

Is one less dangerous than another claim made?

Fuckery . It ain't for the gullible nor the stupid or the prudish or judgemental.

The onus is on self as in the mainstream of things to make the wisest choices when exposing oneself to all things "too good to be true".

RB.
Victoria The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 10:00:02

Thankfully we do have the ability to warn each other and I for one take very careful note of bareback related warnings. Number gets blocked and that pig doesn't get the chance to put me at risk. I do try to minimize that risk but yes I dont know where my clients are putting their dicks. Fortunately I do believe that upmarket punters are not that stupid and my rates are such that the riff raff are put off. Further minimizing my risk hopefully. I just dont play that way and those that do will eventually have consequences to deal with. Have a fun filled SAFE friday people.
Ziske Le Roux
Ziske Le Roux - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5752
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 10:05:08

On 2022-10-28 09:00:46 kelv87 said:
Sorry @Ziske Le Roux you are absolutely correct. I was specifically talking about the hypocritical ones who pretend they don't but do, but I see there's nothing that makes that distinction clear in my post. I did not mean to say *all* WGs do bareback with clients.

Thank you for your apology, I accept, words do have a way of being misunderstood if not stated clearly :) xxx
Touchstone11
Touchstone11 - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-28 10:36:57

On 2022-10-28 09:42:58 Russian Bridgitte said:
Fuckery.

Cloak and dagger.

Lies and deceit....and anybody who does not understand this, should be labeled with a HUGE sign saying "STUPID".

Many claim to not cross the "colour" line.

Many claim to be massage only.

Many claim to squirt.

Many claim it is their first time dipping into pussy .

Many claim... u are my first.

Many many Many things...we lay claim to.

Is one less dangerous than another claim made?

Fuckery . It ain't for the gullible nor the stupid or the prudish or judgemental.

The onus is on self as in the mainstream of things to make the wisest choices when exposing oneself to all things "too good to be true".

RB.

Well said, RB
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: New pussy looking for a bareback ride
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1462
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-28 11:00:04

Thanks for the heads up Lexi now I know never to consider you.

So which of the ladies who participated here does not offer OWO?
Victoria The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 11:10:30
Edited: 2022-10-28 11:16:04

Owo is far less risky than full on bareback. And do you really think that I or most ladies would touch a cock that has any visible signs of anything? But that's just me. And OBVIOUSLY NO cim is allowed with me. I cant speak for other ladies. But I do know this: I have never had any oral related infections or diseases and I am responsible enough to get tested regularly. The same cant be said for you or the other punters I bet.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.