Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-05 10:38:31

Ouch that must hurt...beeing threatened and then being ripped ... she sounds like a nice girl with issues
Alexis
Alexis - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-06 18:58:41

Really????!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-06 21:59:52

Oouch! a few good reviews and then the bombshell!
Alexis babe, if you are not ready to be a working girl then please stop doing so with dignity. If what "TheLovingOne" says is indeed true, then you have serious personal issues girl.
Remember some punters out there will not tolerate what "TheLovingOne" experienced and will react to protect themselves with force if needed.
Good luck!
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2727
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-07 07:28:40

I was about to see this beauty again in Bedfordview but then she moved further east.

Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-07 10:11:25

Still have my eye on this sexy babe. Hoping she moves to Sandton rather.

That ex must watch out before he gets a kick in the face from a punter. Strange that he would be present at her place of work. As for alleged R6000 loan a famous wg owes me R8000 made up of small loans over time and she now retired with a boyfriend. Punter school fees paid and never to be repeated by me.
Alexis
Alexis - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-08 18:19:14

That was the problem, I am a working girl. If mr loving one wanted a wife he should have looked elsewhere. As he said he started liking me. Problem when I didn't like back. He sent many messages to my phone which obviously upset the ex, it would do that to any guy. I am one of the good ones, u only got his side. Very unfair!
TheLovingOne
TheLovingOne - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-08 19:30:54

I told you that i have no intention of having a back and forth on ESA with you, but if you are going to paint half triths, then i will respond. You have every right to set the record straight if you believe that I am lying. I actually encourage you to do that. But be prepared to back it up, because I am. I did like you, and I said that, but I never made any romantic advances, ever. As for the SMS', most of them were conversations you participated in willingly, and others were for bookings. Never once were they inappropriate. I am very happy to send them and the PM from ESA to the administrator of ESA to determine what is what. Are you? But be prepared to have a lot more put in the public domain about you that I left out, out of respect for you
cgrobler1
cgrobler1 - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-11 17:44:29

Hey my fellow punters.
All though I have only been punting since beginning of last year and this beinh my 1st official post, I felt the need to do so on behalf of a very extraordinary lady and who I have since the our 1st meeting held in very very high regard. That would be the lady who this discussion is about, Alexis. Saw Alexis's profile thr day it came up and i had to just meet her. Since we were both relatively new to the scene we got along very well and easy. Makes a guy feel at ease, well taken care of and (oh boy) more than tremendasly satisfied and gaggng for more but lacking the energy to do so cause of a job extremely well done.

We became friends and grew together in our own punting worlds. She only became better and better at what she did and continues to amaze and have me taken back. I as a man or punter just can not get enough. What ever the need, she fills it. Regardless of what it may be. As for her driver/ex, I myself have had a run in with him. People only see what they wish too and are to afraid to look at the 360 degree view of the matter. After gaining trust I was entrusted with their tale. My opinion, he is very angry but more so misunderstood. After we had a 10 min discussion with him we were cool. but most don't and wont know the story behind it all. In short, he is just venting. I mean there are a few of "him" out there in Punterville.
But back too Alexis, the beauty is intelligent, funny, warm, caring, tentative and an ALL round woman. I can urge punters to visit this lady at any time day or night and can be assured of the best service and well worth the little bit more than average rate. But here you actually get the Merc with the badge.
Love you Lex and hope all this BS blows over quick. Cant wait till our next appointment.
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-12 10:39:26

Mr grobler I do not understand why an angry "ex" boyfriend is employed as a driver? Why can she not get rid of him for good. Exes must move on especially angry misunderstood ones. One day he will have a run in with the wrong punter and get a bullet in the head. Or worse a punter getting a bullet from a misunderstood angry jealous ex.
Alexis please send the ex packing
tex
tex - Re: Review - Alexis - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-12 11:09:28

Been watching this profile, we need some more girls here in the east, wonder if its worth the risk?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.