Navigation
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-30 08:14:53

I have never met Posh,but just the way she replied to a negative review impressed me.
Well done.
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-30 08:15:08
Edited: 2022-05-30 08:48:39

Sorry for double posting
HELover
HELover - Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 555
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-30 11:07:00

On 2022-05-28 22:20:32 Squonkman said:
Name: Posh

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Posh's Full Profile]

I know Posh for over a year now and I seriously don't believe this last guys review. I spoke to Posh about him and This guy is a bully. Don't believe him for a second.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Your review sounds more like a comment. If you really visited then tell us about your experience and the quality of service provided.

Anyways Posh did great in redeeming herself after the other review and really didn't need any assurance from another....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-24 17:52:03

On 2022-05-29 00:52:34 Posh said:
I would never reveal a clients identity,I would however talk about a comment which is public on the forum for everyone to see. This has nothing to do with anyone's identity unfortunately.

Classy response.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Posh - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Posh - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-07-31 18:02:12

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

She's that girl next door that you've always had a crush on. The one who'd seem so oblivious to your adoration but always nice to you and talks to you. The one that seems oblivious to her own charms and looks. Very nice person and very down to earth. That's probably why it's always been on real name basis between me and this babe. It's just natural between us.

Met her just now for a reunion after not seeing each other for close to 2 years. She remembered me and gave me the sweetest most genuine smile I've ever seen on a human being. Then naughtily said, "Hey you and your nice dick!". Lol! And she showed me why over 2 hot rounds. She just loves my rod and gave me the most generous oral gifts ever. She gets so cute when she comes, with sweet cream all over the magick stick. I won't expand too much on the deed as I've said it all before.

I really have a soft spot for this babe and just wish her all good things in life. If I had a million dollars, I'd give it to her. Not for service, but just for her friendship. She feels like that good friend that I occasionally get together with and sometimes we shag like crazy and there's no weird vibes. I remember I asked her a while ago if we can introduce kissing into our sessions, and she told me that it's a very intimate thing for her and would take time. For some reason I think it was for the best because I'll fuck around and kiss those lovely lips and catch mad feelings.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Review - Posh - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Posh - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-15 21:30:44

Area: Gezina

It might sound strange, but Posh caught my eye the way she politely responded to a negative review.
I visited her at a popular venue in Rustenburg.
We clicked from the start, her boobs are a perfect ten. She is very adventures and makes one feel at ease.
Fulfilled all my fetishes with a smile.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-16 13:07:34

On 2022-05-28 23:46:34 sneakypunt17 said:
On 2022-05-28 22:20:32 Squonkman said: Name: Posh

Area: Menlyn

I know Posh for over a year now and I seriously don't believe this last guys review. I spoke to Posh about him and This guy is a bully. Don't believe him for a second.

Are you saying that she's revealing clients' identities to you or.....? Not a good look either way

no he is just saying they spoke about the negative review nothing wrong with that
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Posh - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Posh - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-08-29 18:13:23

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Was hungover and horny so went to see my favorite FWB. It's always epic with me and this lovely babe. Our chemistry is just getting better and better with every session. It's like our bodies were built to pleasure each other and our personalities were meant for a deep bond of friendship.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Posh - Mooikloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Posh - Mooikloof Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-10-12 15:03:56

Area: Mooikloof

This lady is beyond amazing, from the telephone manners to finally getting to her place & seeing her beautiful face and smile.. It felt like we met before even though it was our first time, load shedding hit just as we were getting undressed, then she asked me to get comfortable on the bed.. That’s when the magic started, I am even getting a bonner typing this, she gave me the most amazing owo I have ever experienced, for the very first time I felt like I was gonna explode during bj. She kept asking “are you okay” honestly I didn’t want the bj to stop but I eventually asked her to get on top of me and ride my shaft, she did so like a champ, after a few minutes of good sweating 😓, We went for missionary.. there’s some magic she does with her vjj man I just wanted it to go on for the longest time, we took a breather then I went back at it again for a few minutes. Then we went doggy, she did that tightening magic of hers again, then I pinned her down to the bed and hit it until I exploded 💥. I had the most amazing hour & a half with her. Then just as I was about to leave I made a remark about wanting to see her housemate and she made it happen, ended up spending another further 30 minutes. All in all a great 2 hours spent with the two amazing queens.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Posh - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 936
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-12 15:58:03

Sounds like it turned into a 3som uhh .. ???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.