Navigation
Tash
Tash - Rudeness and demanding selfies
Rudeness and demanding selfies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-24 20:19:59

I have just been texting with two different clients they both say they want a selfie before they make a booking.
My thinking is this, if I don't show face in my ad, what sense does it make to send random strangers pictures of my face? when I asked the gentlemen to have a look at my reviews one said they were fake.
The back & forth was just too long and very disrespectful.
The other said I want to see who I'll be fucking,
& it's my money I'll decide if your worth it.
Like really sir? You clearly need to get laid no doubt about that but the tone is so disrespectful I don't want you as a client.
I get the bad experiences in the past with WG would did not look like their pictures or falsely advertised. However I'm not inclined to succumb to demands I'm not comfortable with & for what?
The promise of maybe getting booked?
It's ridiculous.
Also their are so many lovely ladies who show face on the website why are you working over time to get a selfie when I clearly choose not to show face?
Hammer0101
Hammer0101 - Re: Rudeness and demanding selfies
Re: Rudeness and demanding selfies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-24 20:35:10

Time wasters.... Move on.
Any punter that wants to dangle a few hundred rand in front of you is simply not worth it. 50/50 that he's even going to book at best
Tash
Tash - Re: Rudeness and demanding selfies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-24 20:47:48

@Hammer0101 thank you love
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Rudeness and demanding selfies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7427
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-24 20:55:16
Edited: 2022-09-24 20:57:03

Girl, believe me you havent lost out on m any business. Guys to whom the face is make or break,will go for profiles where face is shown.
I one day sent a guy a random pic off the internet. Never heard from him. Sent him a pic of an operatic alto I follow on FB. A few months later he asked again, sent different pic of the same alto. He kept this up for months, always enquiring as ifnits the first time. One day I sent a pic of a sportslady. He didn't even tell me I am bullshitting No booking. The next month he asked again and I sent pics of the singer again. I will almost go as far as to say I can almost tell when he just says hello whether he is bullshitting or not.
Victoria The Original
Victoria The Original - Re: Rudeness and demanding selfies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-25 09:40:00

Trust your gut instinct. Always. Guys that ask for face pics are usually time wasters. And the ones asking for pictures are in my experience so rude and arrogant about it. Stand your ground babe xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.