Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-24 20:32:59

Name: Twins

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Twins's Full Profile]

I called 30minutes in advance but when I got there the lady in question was not der. I was made to wait in a room almost 10 minutes. While waiting I heard a car driving in de yard then a sound of footsteps on high heeled shoes got into the house. Then de lady came in to de room, totally different from de ones in de photo. She's tall and darker compared 2 de photo. De 1st thing she did after entering de room was to ask for money.

I asked cant I pay after de service but she said it was procedure with de agency dats how dey operate. After giving her de money she left de room for more dan 5 minutes, I could hear her moving around in de house because of de shoes. She went outside den came back and I could also her a male voice from de other room they were.

Finally she came back and said lets start. She took off her panty and bra she was wearing den lied on de bed. I tried touching her all over but she was just not der. She used some lubricant den I used my fingers so she can be active. I opened a condom den asked 4 bj which she refused saying I'm ready 2 fuck.

We did missionary which she seemed 2 enjoy den she started holding me and moving and make de sounds coz she was feeling it deep inside.

I asked 4 doggy she said pls continue more 2 minutes den we'll change we continued den changed and I put it all inside she didnt what 2 hold on 2 she started screaming and breathing on a high tempo.

Den I shot my load. After everything she asked if I'm from Ghana and 2 my surprise I asked y den she said de guys from up Africa r big like I am. I said no am a local brand.

Fucking her was nice but de service in general is not good. I dont think I'll go back but I believe maybe de next punter will have a different story to tell.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
just_dick4u
just_dick4u - Re: Review - Twins - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Twins - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-11 13:40:57

What happened to the other twin? Are they not operating together? I was eyeing the duo. After this review I think I will pass until there is a better review.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.