Gold Member
Posts to Date: 811
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-24 00:20:08

Name: Skye

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Skye's Full Profile]

What you get offered over the phone what you get once she has your money are 2 different things .No kissing ,no muffing ,far to many issues .I asked for a cancellation fee which she said would be 200 because I had seen her naked lol .Decided to stay on and what a disaster ,I think I was so turned off by the whole bullshit I struggled to get an erection and when I did I could not maintain it ,it was crazy as it was the first time in my life that this has happened to me .Decided to make her work and she wanked me till her arm was to sore ,eventually had to finish myself off while she played with herself .I was politely told I don't need to come visit her again because she has enough clients ,good luck my dear ,if you a want hit and run then shes for you I think this is her expertise .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.