Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - CHLOE - CENTURION - REVIEW
CHLOE - CENTURION - REVIEW
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-23 16:24:17

Booked her on Wednesday night and arranged for around 20h00. Started driving out from JHB to Centurion and she sends a text give me a half hour. Waited and Waited and Waited. Eventually she decides to answer her cell at around 09h00 and then keeps me waiting for another 20min. I only waited because I already drove all the way there. On Selborne Ave.

Looks: Deceiving (Not as good as pictures) 3/5

Service: Rushed a little, Shit massage but very sensitive lots of dont's 3/5

Personality: friendly 4/5

Body: Not great for her age, small breasts, not a great ass like the pics show, decent legs and slender 3/5

Venue: Horrible and dirty 1/5 (Someones back room - I actually took a very long shower after I got home cos i started itching on my drive back home - My head and back and thighs)

Her cleanliness: Not good - Did not smell or anything but when I was massaging her back all black stuff was coming off her back and her feet were absolutely dirty.

Will I return: Definitely Not!!

Hope this helps other punters

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.