Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 13:45:34

Name: Saige

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Glen Austin

Full Profile: [View Saige's Full Profile]

I've been trying to have this booking for a few months but we kept missing each other. Either she wasn't available or life happened for me.

When she became available this week, I had to immediately book and boy am I glad I did.

Comms were perfect over Whatsapp. Even on the phone, her voice is sexy and sultry.

The place was clean and neat and private. No interaction with the security, you dial the unit from the gate.

Once I laid my eyes on her, I was gone. She is extremely beautiful with an exotic feel about her.

She has a really great personality, we felt so comfortable with each other like old friends.

Then her clothes slowly started coming off. Got a warm hug and an amazing kiss and then down to the massage. She's excellent with her massage.

But that's not why we're here. The bare bj was out of this world. But ensure your cleanliness is up to par. Taking care of my man sack as well. Making eye contact and ensuring only the sloppiest of mouths... I could have caved right there.

But I soldiered on. Rubber on, cowgirl position, he moans made me even more excited. She literally twerked on my man stick until I let loose.

Second round I opted for an hj and damn, just when you think she's out of ideas, she shows you another one.

I just had to leave. Before I fell in love... guys, she's very rarely available. She does this for fun, not out of necessity. You also get the feeling she very select with her customers.

If you get the chance, you will be one lucky guy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

SalvadorDali69
SalvadorDali69 - Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-27 08:28:25

Is she good
Ntjelake
Ntjelake - Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-04 09:37:32

Area: Midrand/Glen Austin

A self confessed client of Saige over the years

1st visit of 2024 and oh boy it was a treat, we had our usual chat and catch up from our last visit while she had on her sexy little number

She had white nail polish on both her feet and her hands, which is a big turn on for me

After our chat we got to it, still this day Saige gives one of the best sloppy BJ's out there, she really takes her time
with it and her patience with your pipe is worth R10k, legit

Seeing her get naked is one of my high moments with her, she played with herself with here toys while i watched and she is sexy AF while playing with those toys, was getting hard looking at her, till o got hard AF and she gave it to me doggy style till i blew a load

Saige is really 1 of 1

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-03-06 16:37:01

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Where do I even begin the only women that can bring me back to punting been seeing her for years now and each session is just fire !!

Just came back from a session with this fine mami, called her up she sent me her current address and very decent apartment with no interaction with security which is good for privacy.

Anyways onto the session, well soon as she opened the door looking hot as always I knew this was going to be another fire session, I took a shower and back to the room I went, she had suggested some kinky ideas which I obliged to.

Started the session off with a very sloppy blow while I was standing and she was on her knees with that big light ass in full view of me while she sucked on my rod, standing right next to a mirror I didn’t know if I should look at her gag on my cock on the mirror or just look down and enjoy the amazing view, dick got rock hard and off to the bed we went.

Now at this point I just couldn’t wait to be inside and she opted we do doggystyle… on came the rubber and a lot of lube as she knows my member is abit on the bigger side and in I get into the warm moist, I had to hold my self so I don’t bust right as I entered her because it had been a while since I saw her and have been longing for her, I pumped her hard giving her backshots while changing the pace, a few nice slow strokes and a few faster strokes her moans ever so lovely I just pounded away till she couldn’t take it anymore I told her I’m cumming, she said cum on my arse and that’s exactly what I did condom off and busted all over that banduka, the sight of my cum on her butt cheeks was so satisfying, as the tatts on the back of her thighs read “game over”…

Or was it she told me I rearranged her insides and opted we do a hand release or blow for the second round, and I told her let’s do one more with missionary she agreed. Laid on the bed she sucked on my nipples which I liked and told her to give me the rubber as I couldn’t wait but to be back inside of her, on came the rubber and now it was time for round 2, in I went, she kept moaning and that aroused me even more I went at it slowly trying not to cum because I could see how she was enjoying my cock… her eyes rolled back, stokes getting deeper and deeper as the minutes went by I could hold it much longer, I release with a intense burt and took a moment to just enjoy being in her before taking out my rod and laying right next to her.

What a session it was she gives me the best sessions. Glad to see her back on the purple site.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Mansback1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
KikiPaddy
KikiPaddy - Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saige - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 16:58:49

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Saige is sexy, friendly,fun and a passionate lover. She is incredible at what she loves and you can tell she loves what she does. Amazing OWO that is out of this world.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.