Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-12 10:04:07

Name: Kim @ Broadway

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Victory Park

Full Profile: [View Kim @ Broadway's Full Profile]

Since Tuesday I’ve been looking at Kim’s profile giving myself wet dreams 🤤 and I finally had some free time today…
Firstly, her body is banging (pun intended). Her voice is oh-so-sweet and her face is a 100/10. She’s got a lovely personality and is very easy to converse with. She made sure I was comfortable all through.
When it came to the massage part, she gave me her options: She offers a Swedish Massage; Sports Massage and Deep Tissue Massage. I opted for the Deep Tissue and WOW, I was put into a trance by those lovely stokes ;). When it came to the sensual, things got really sexy and she blew me away, in all ways possible.
She had me so weak in the knees, I almost had to book a 2hour session with this Lovely Vixen.
The “Temptress of note”… Kim is awesome and I can’t wait for my next visit :)

Thank you for a great time Sexy, I’ll definitely be back for more 😘

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

injayakhona
injayakhona - Re: Review - Lexi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lexi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-15 19:22:36

Name: Lexi

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

I had a wonderful time earlier this afternoon with this short in height chickita.
Shes a chubby chick nice big behind and very soft.
Shes cute and friendly aah such a sweet gal. I really enjoyed pounding her.
She started me with a nice owo well I really enjoyed it very much. Cowgal she can ride but easily gets tired, she not bad at it at all she has a warm puffy kuntata.
Man or man I was just mesmerized with her ass as I was drilling her hard it's soft and big doggy was a delight she moaned ever so generously I felt her insides grab and realeas as I was pounding that flower.
Missionary warm kuntata I tell you if your game is not strong you will easily nutt with these types of chicks but hey I was on to the task.
Shes not a clock watcher she pays attention and gives whole heartedly a bit of a pot belly but hey remember it's about the Kuntata ntate.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Themba45
Themba45 - Re: Review - Lexi - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lexi - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-13 08:43:35

Name: Lexi

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Lexi!

Was in sandton and opted for travel.

She was apologizing a lot about her being late and took a shower as soon as she got to the hotel!

We started off with massage and the way she was running my balls my word!

My face was embedded in the pillow on the bed while my hand grabbed her thigh as she was doing those slides.

My dick couldn’t take it and I told her let’s skip the massage because I wanted her!

Her flower is so so tight gents! We started with missionary and after 10 mins she came on top, after 4 strikes you could see she was tired by still don’t want her to stop because her flower is just too tight!

I couldn’t come and I remember she said ah you Vendas take long to come Yoh I need a break, we then went again for missionary and eventually came! Man oh man her flower is tight.

Gents, I didn’t want her to leave, but she had other appointments and she said she would come back later at that point I was out but otherwise really enjoyed this lady what gem lexi is!

Please take care of her for me! Hope to see you soon Lexi

Amazing... I must return, like a devout apostle, even if only for the body slides and the fantasy.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Themba45 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.