Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-16 15:19:24

Name: Kaleopie

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Kaleopie's Full Profile]

Visited her today. Gates opened by a boy who definitely knows what you are there for. Parking is secure but i will be lying if i said its not visible from the street.

She looks ok but not as flawless as in the pics. She does have a good body though. Average massage, covered bj and endless styles! Nice moans which gave the impression she was enjoying as much as i was. I lasted longer than normal and she didnt complain. I didnt need seconds. Blew my load and beat it. Not 100% sure i will retain.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Clovis
Clovis - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-22 14:02:50

Eish! Will wait for other reviews.
durban78
durban78 - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Kaleopie - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-09 09:34:42

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Was expecting more after looking at the pictures and telephone conversation. The photos have been touched up and the service was average. Nice enough girl but I won't return.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-07-10 11:12:37

A minor observation from my side. If one looks @durban78's honest and helpful review of this girl and then reads the advertisers reply, one will clearly see that the girl obviously didn't get that @durban78 wasn't praising her service or looks (which is the reason he said he wouldn't return - fair enough). Now my Q is why on earth this girl replies with 'thanks durban78, hope you return. Does anyone else find this girl's replies to posts about her service strange. I wonder if some of these girls even understand when punters are giving them poor reviews! I don't know if this is the correct place for this question - perhaps a new or existing thread would be better to discuss this, but honestly believe many of the advertisers on this site know very little about how punters think and there are some (like this Kaleopie chick) who don't even understand when their clients give them poor reviews due to bad service or misleading pictures. Any thoughts on this?
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-10 12:03:27

You raise a valid point however my view is that the brief review wasn't as helpful as it ought to be. What is 'average' service? What did she do,what didn't she do,that the client expected? Did he communicate his expectations?

As for photoshop deceiving us punters...well,photoshop is the devils creation but sadly there's nothing we can do so its either the roll of the dice and hope for the best or going based on previous detailed reviews (not brief rants)....Anyway,i do applaud her for not being defensive...many a WG would be swearing at the punter. I do hope she reads these comments from punters and digests them in order to up her service.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kaleopie - South Beach Durban
Re: Review - Kaleopie - South Beach Durban
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-10-20 21:40:32

City: Durban

Area: South Beach

Visited today early. Total waste of my time. Not receptive or eager to please client. Very mechanical, maybe was low and needed a "fix" to get jump started. Will definitely not return.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Kaleopie
Kaleopie - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-22 10:31:18

Wow...indingo hope to remember u as I communicated my needs and clients needs and as for the photoshop ur one in a mill to say..anyway thank u for the feedback wil definately look into some avenues within my service.God bless
Uyanda
Uyanda - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-22 11:01:15

@Gundie even on bad remarks or feedback t is alwas a pleasure to highly appreciate t..my worry is that all of those who have something good to say always keep t inside and bad is overrated..anyway tx u again Hope yal return for more improved kaleopie
Uyanda
Uyanda - Re: Review - Kaleopie - Hatfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-22 11:04:34

At indingo..hayke wena uthetha amakakaka kuphela..not all working girls need a fix to do their business..some of us do t whole heartedly!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.