Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 15:25:03

Name: Cameron

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Lambton

Full Profile: [View Cameron's Full Profile]

Very friendly girl. Body to absolutely die for. Privacy could be worked on and timekeeping. Not saying that she is a time watcher but could improve. Overall good experience for me. Will be back for more next time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
jd6920
jd6920 - Re: Review - Cameron - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cameron - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 19:55:55

Teddy,
what do you mean privacy could be worked on???
JacksonBrown
JacksonBrown - Re: Review - Cameron - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cameron - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-28 14:25:44

Name: Cameron

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Lambton

Full Profile: [View Cameron's Full Profile]

Visited this wg last week and have been mulling over whether to review or not and decided to share my experience. First the negatives - timekeeping - arranged a time but when confirming was told she was delayed and ended up waiting in a shopping centre parking lot for +-25 minutes. Next the venue - its a lodge in Lambton but close to the Wadeville side - looked run down and not maintained. I was shown to a room with two fixed single beds that looked in need of a good clean. Then privacy - two other working girls there as well as a photographer - contemplated leaving then but was horny so I stayed. Cameron has a great body and beautiful tits but I only gave her an average for face. I had booked for an hour but changed and took the half hour option. She went to shower while I undressed and when she came back she was as clean as a whistle. She started with a CBJ which was pretty average so I stopped her - that is when the good stuff started. As previous reviewers have noted she takes time to warm up so I started muffing her - pussy was clean and tasted great so I took some time and she was pretty responsive asking me to slow down as she was close to coming - she allowed me to hit her g-spot with my finger and when she started to lose control asked me to switch to doggy while she continued rubbing her clit - it was a glorious ending but as soon as things were done I dressed and left

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.