Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-10 17:15:08

Name: Thandy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Thandy's Full Profile]

So last Sunday evening I needed to let some steam off. I like boobs and was in the Randburg area so decided to call her up. Gave me directions to a house, quite private. Parked behind gates and cannot see the car from the road. Got in and saw her. Was a bit nervous but she calmed me down and we proceeded with business. Great owo, nearly busy my load. Chose to put in a condom and go for it. After a while I was overwhelmed and ended up blowing my load. A bit embarrassed, after a little chatting and I didn't even ask her she began to suck me off again (getting turned on just thinking about it). She did a great owo and I was up for action again, we did it different styles and she spoke nawty which turned me on more. Didn't blow my load a second time but opted to stop as I ha to be somewhere else. All in all an awesome experience. Will be seeing you again. Ps: sorry for the late review.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chocolatelover
Chocolatelover - Re: Review - Thandy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Thandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-26 13:46:10

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

So this is my first review so please bear with me. Visited her on Friday 21 November on short notice. Was very accommodating. We started of with a little chit chat to relax and moved to owo and boy she knows her stuff. After the owo i returned the favour which she enjoyed ending in 69 after that i put on a condom and she saddled me reverse cowgirl nice and slowly. I came too quick but it was worth it. Will visit her again. Thanks for the amazing time babe see you soon.JP.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SSS666
SSS666 - Re: Review - Thandy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Thandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-31 00:45:28

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Spent an hour with this WG today and although I was late she kept to her word and booked a time for me with no interruptions. Arrived there and was met by Thandy who was simply electric. From the moment I arrived till the time I left, it was non stop "FUN"! Thank u babe for a great time....Promise the next booking will be for 2 hours or more to get all n more :-) ...!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.