Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-06 17:12:21

Name: Nicole

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Full Profile: [View Nicole's Full Profile]

I visited this girl a few weeks back. Body looks very much like her photos. She is quite friendly and gave clear directions. Unfortunately she is not so blessed in the looks department. Really tried hard to please though. Her body is very much like the photos.

Sadly I really couldnt fully enjoy the session, as i was a little put out by her looks, but there was no lack of trying from her part.

Stays in a quiet townhouse complex. Looks neat and safe. The flat is sparsely decorated, but neat and clean. Shares a room with another girl who I didnt see, just the gaurds at the gate were really inquisitive.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.