Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-05 17:16:38

Name: Herbie

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Norkem Park

Full Profile: [View Herbie's Full Profile]

This lady does business out of a leafy part of Norkem Park so privacy is right up there with the best, If you looking for a fun open GFE you cant go wrong here! She's got that hot bod petite kind of lady to pick up, turn this way bend that way and she obliges as if she's the one paying for the experience, she's good at what she does although only being in the business for a short time and you can tell by her hesitance on the phone but once you give her a platform and let her do her thing she'll bang you crazy, i'm near twice her size and she's made me think twice about how I think about petite ladies. After our vigorous session we actually chilled and chat a bit like old friends. She has a quality Tat on her back, I usually don't like Tats but hers is class and something to look at whilst she thrust her ass back at ya. No regrets here and yes she's going to be my regular where i need not worry of how the experience will be. After she put on her denim shorts walking me out swaying her sexy ass it was one of those "crap I gotta have her again"......

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.