Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - I rest my case...
I rest my case...
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

A sample of some posts on girls ad pages. How they must despise their clients.

Well you are just gorgeous and would love to get a massage from you follwed by your naughty trick, please email me the rates at [email protected]

Litisha....:o)..WOW....what can i say..geezzzzzzzzz.....just spoken to this friendly and gorgeous lady....and guys if she is like she sounds on the telephone....hmmmmmmmmmm.....i want to be with her day and night.....and in between....:o)..it might cost me all of my hard savings....pension money....home...car ect...BUT for sure as hell it will be worth it...!!!!...you are gorgeous baby....!!!..keep it up and you will hear from me again.....and a visit...!!!

next time i'm in joburg i'll make sure to pay a visit to this yumi babe

Comment: Like we care about your trips from Welkom.

This babe is amazing, must definitely pay her a visit

Now this is an awesome lady...gonna shag u silly babes!!!

Comment: if this guy could shag any babe silly he'd be in such demand he wouldn't need to visit working girls.

Looking at your photo's all i can think about is sucking your lushes (comment???luscious:) ) pussy. e-mail me if you want me on a regular basis to suck,lick & kiss your lovley pussy

Brigitte, I will be in town 16 August from US. Do you have an email that I can schedule appointment with you??? Look forward to spending some time with you!

Comment: Hey! Hello! We're connected to the international phone system here in SA.

hey there
I am going to be in Joburg on Thursday eve. Does any one know if Briggite does Greek,

Comment: Well pick up the phone and ask her!

Hey Minx, Would it be possible for you to come away with me for a week.
I need a week with you because you are so gorgeous.

This woman is very beautiful and sexy. I would certainly like to pay her a visit.

i finaly can recommend
beatifull woman
she makes you feel relaxed
we did it twise
and there was no rush
we went at it for over a hour and a half
no extra charge
she actually had three orgasims
and not faking it her clitty jumped as she came.

Comment: Yeah right! Obviously if this girl had the breaks she could have been another Charlise with her acting ability.

Guys, I spoke to this lovely lady on friday and I mst say that she sound so lovely. I will definitly make time to o and visit her. She sound so nice nad her voice alone is enough to go and visit her. I told her about five time that the photo is nice and you know what I will go and find out if this lady is for real. Hi Kylie I was the guy that spoke to you on friday while i was busy to look at your photos - YOU LOOK DEVINE
Chmok
Chmok - Re: I rest my case...
Re: I rest my case...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile

Hey Lurking Conquistador,

so you also spotted that lame drooling comment of Long Tom (I think)?
He seems to go under a new name these days, in fact one quite similar to yours, and mind the plural nature of that last word.
However, the mere fact that you spotted it is commendable as it was only posted in 2003 (it was, isn't it?), which makes you sharp as a knife, quick witted in fact.
But then again such is normal for someone with such a modest nick like you've choosen. Ditto for your pseudo-personality in this forum, the one who copied endless garbage off the net to camouflage his own writing deficiencies.

Someone actually made a remark about that, around the same time you started omitting the use of that secondary nick. Ah sorry, what I mean by that is, you stopped using the other name at the same time you stopped posting lengthy copied crap on this forum.
So - I thought you had gotten the message, but surprise surprise, refer above - you can't leave it can you?

You see, that's a personality trait of you. You try to hide your various shortcomings, the pun here blatantly obvious, by boasting whilst posting on this forum. When challenged you duck making you an insecure creep, but that all knew already because you use multiple nicks here which is writing on the wall. And, for someone so keen on posting as you are, some just might think it 'funny' or 'weird' that from you zero first-hand comments are to be found amoungst the ads.

I know, this all adds up to not very nice for you, and I'm sorry I've ruined your wank now. But just close this window, open one of a lekker chick or masculine dude, and try again ;-)
You'll feel better an able to post again, trust me on this, I'm a Black Jewish Mechanic who failed his Psycology studies.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I rest my case...
Less than 5 posts

No wonder you failed - you ramble incoherently.

I used a complaints generator and to my amusement some people actually thought I wrote the stuff.

I have only posted under two 'nicks'. I changed because my original one was being deleted.

Now, you go and play with yourself. Your 'mom'* obviously won't let you out over weekends.

*wife or mother.

PS your nick is appropriate.
Chmok
Basic Member
View Profile

You're right, she doesn't.
But admit it, you're jealous because I've got one, right?

Regarding my nick, I'd be genuinely surprised if you knew what it means, but, because yours is utterly inappropriate, I'll leave you to figure it out.
When you give up ask me, I'll gladly tell you.
Chmok
Basic Member
View Profile

PS: pls tell us what guy's ad you used?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

PS: pls tell us what guy's ad you used?

Chmokko not sure what you're looking for here??
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Chmokkodokococko

Who cares?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

OK Chmokko, I'll indulge you.

"because yours is utterly inappropriate,"

Why?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.