Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Pammy's place linden
Pammy's place linden
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-05-01 16:59:42

I have not been there for a long time as there were rumors about patrons being screwed around by cop ( Cpt Naidoo ) and also about standards dropping . Anyway , decided to give it a try . About 4 Thai , 2 largish white chicks an 1black girl . I selected a Thai girl called Jenny . Serious waste of time and money . I could have got more pleasure screw ing a blowup doll . She had her eyes closed tight right through out . Never even tried to participate . Apart from whincing and biting her lip , that was the only reaction . I should have demanded money back as I got pissed off , blew my load in about twenty minutes although I had paid for an hour . Oh yes . Lets not forget about the artificial pleasure whimper in the beginning . What's with these girls ? . Anyway , my point being if she cannot handle the size , she should get out the game . Place is still clean though and still has the secure welcoming feeling . Just wish Pammy would get some decent girls that can lift the standard a bit . Venue is still better than a lot of others .
Stem
Stem - Re: Pammy's place linden
Re: Pammy's place linden
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 447
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-02 10:43:47

Amazing that you managed to finish up, what with her eyes closed and whimpering.

Dunno.... somewhat disturbing to me.
naver
naver - Re: Pammy's place linden
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-02 11:15:29

I've made return to Pammy's after a long stay away, and realized that the Thai girls are useless there. As a matter of fact all the Thai WG's are useless not only at Pammys but Blue Sky and Observatory as well. Now I only book local WG's cos I know I can always make requests and speak to them, the Thai's most times play dom and act like they don't understand, so you get a rushed shitty service.
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: Pammy's place linden
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-02 11:22:50

Thx for this guys, I was going to go there today to try the lady called Jun as per ad on ST
Has anyone tried her ??

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.