Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-25 14:13:44

Name: Londy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Londy's Full Profile]

So against my better judgement, I decided to take the plunge and visit this girl. A budget punt with no face and no reviews seemed like a bad idea from the start but she was close to the area I was in.

I dont understand why a WG would take a booking if there is no power at her place. Apparently she hadnt had power the entire day (appointment was in the afternoon). During the phone call I had requested a shower and was told this wouldnt be a problem. When I got there, of course, there was no hot water, so i had to make do with a cold shower to start. I had to have an uncomfortable drive home for my after shower as I was in no mood for another cold shower.

Anyway the venue lacks any privacy as it is a very busy complex. The gaurd needed my cell, name, age, number plate and make of my car, all this while I was clearly visible from a very busy road. At the house, there were people hanging around, both on entering and as I was leaving. And the housemates in the house were clearly visible and in full view of the shower as I was walking out of it in a towel. Which, when I got to the room, I found to be a dirty overused towel. I think she implied the power cut meant no washing machine. The room however was neat and clean.

This girl isnt bad looking and her body does look a lot like the photos if not slightly heavier. She seemed friendly and sincere enough.

As for the service, I took the 30min option, incl greek (extra 200). Money paid upfront. The blow was pretty average, as she seemed to be in a hurry to get to the deed. However when she got into position for greek (doggy), the smell and sight when I spread her for entry was an instant hardon killer. So i opted for a bj to finish off, which took almost the rest of time. To her credit, she didnt complain about the extended bj. But I definitely wasnt going to do anything else with her.

I am sure she was aware of her situation, cause I doubt she took a cold shower before our appointment. But seriously, if you cant be clean for an appointment, dont take the call or just switch off your cell.

It may have just been the situation on a bad day or intentional on her part, I cant be sure. But this was my experience... use it... dont...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.