Navigation
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-21 17:05:24

I wanted to visit her today, i'm glad that I saw this.
working girls who respond in this manner are bad news.
Tina
Tina - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-25 15:42:26

That's very bad
Friendzone
Friendzone - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-27 14:00:31

I must admit, I find all these negative reviews about Cataleya (Verbena) rather surprising. I have been a regular for quite some time and have been prepared to follow her around to all her different venues. maybe we just "click", but she definitely offers a full GFE and in my experience is not a clock watcher. She is a passionate and sexy lady who really enjoys what she does and kisses (my favourite) like a champion. She has always behaved very professionally towards me, and unless she is an incredibly good actor (possible I suppose:)) really enjoys sex. She will continue to be a regular, and I will continue to follow her around. She is absolutely one of the best around.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-08-04 20:00:48

On 2014-05-27 14:00:31 Friendzone said:
I must admit, I find all these negative reviews about Cataleya (Verbena) rather surprising. I have been a regular for quite some time and have been prepared to follow her around to all her different venues. maybe we just "click", but she definitely offers a full GFE and in my experience is not a clock watcher. She is a passionate and sexy lady who really enjoys what she does and kisses (my favourite) like a champion. She has always behaved very professionally towards me, and unless she is an incredibly good actor (possible I suppose:)) really enjoys sex. She will continue to be a regular, and I will continue to follow her around. She is absolutely one of the best around.

We can't all have similar experiences in life. Like she mentioned, they were friends and had a falling out. It might be the reason why she wasn't interested in giving her all during the booking. This lady was on my list, but taking into account how she replied to the punters, I'll give her a miss.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.