Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-18 23:49:02

Name: Randy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Full Profile: [View Randy's Full Profile]

Hey, it was another wonderful night.
Randy from Cape you were great and I will come again.
165.. I love short and curvy. DD-E nice and firmed, perfect size, IMHO real. Cookie wet and tight. Everything smells nice, nyam.
Hair kind of cute, but I think she can make something nicer.
I didn't ask much, but got everything that I asked.
Firstly she poured me shot of vodka, I asked for it and I think it was my mistake, had a bit of alcohol earlier today, so we just got tired, me and my pony.
Normally first time I come in 2 minutes and prefer to start second round, but this time it took me almost all hour, probably mixture of alcohol, antidepressants, low glucose level and the fact that it was first serious ride of my pony after circumcision.
But it was nice, started with a short covered BJ, I'm not a big fan of BJs, so I did quickly jumped on top, because I'm big fan of riding. Everything was perfect, legs on the sholders, sensual kissing, tight cookie and huge boobs jumping in front of my eyes. Cute and sexy little bunny rabbit.. what else can one wish for Easter?
Here I understood that alcohol was not playing on my side.. usually it does, but not today, not too much. So I got tired and we exchanged positions. As soon as she got on top of me she got more excited, much wetter, that helped me to slide till the finish line.
Now at home was planning to go to sleep, but decided to have another shot of vodka and write nice review, because she is the cutest. My fingers still smell of you Randy from Cape.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
akskum
akskum - Re: Review - Randy - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Randy - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-19 00:15:16

Name: Randy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Full Profile: [View Randy's Full Profile]

First message didn't went right, will send one more time.
Hey, it was another wonderful night.
Randy from Cape you were great and I will come again.
165.. I love short and curvy. DD-E nice and firmed, perfect size, IMHO real. Cookie wet and tight. Everything smells nice, nyam.
Hair kind of cute, but I think she can make something nicer.
I didn't ask much, but got everything that I asked.
Firstly she poured me shot of vodka, I asked for it and I think it was my mistake, had a bit of alcohol earlier today, so we just got tired, me and my pony.
Normally first time I come in 2 minutes and prefer to start second round, but this time it took me almost all hour, probably mixture of alcohol, antidepressants, low glucose level and the fact that it was first serious ride of my pony after circumcision.
But it was nice, we started with a short covered BJ, I'm not a big fan of BJs, so I did quickly jumped on top, because I'm big fan of riding. Everything was perfect, legs on the sholders, sensual kissing, tight cookie and huge boobs jumping in front of my eyes. Cute and sexy little bunny rabbit, what else can one wish for Easter?
Here I understood that alcohol was not playing on my side.. usually it does, but not today, not too much. So I got tired and we exchanged positions. As soon as she got on top of me she got more excited, much wetter, that helped me to slide till the finish line.
Now at home was planning to go to sleep, but decided to have another shot of vodka and write nice review, because she is the cutest. My fingers still smell of you Randy from Cape.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.