Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-18 10:46:27

Name: Black Rose

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Black Rose's Full Profile]

This has to be the most mixed review I've ever had to write. Called the lady and confirmed a booking with sufficient time spared before the actual booking. Called when I was in her neighborhood and she sounded like she had no idea about the booking, and it this point I was turned off and wanted to call it off but she urged me to proceed. The place is some flats in Pretoria North, was made to wait at the gate for quite some time till I was let in to a secure parking spot inside. Was met by the lady at the veranda wearing a very unattractive dress (the kind you'd expected a woman to wear when doing some spring cleaning), made it into the room, which was clean, but the bed has seen its days. The lady then starts asking me all sorts of question who I was and such, and if I wasn't this guy who is apparently on a wg raping spree. At this point I was feeling uneasy and told her right then and there that I thought we should perhaps call it off. Although my lower head wasn't going to let me, and the madibas were not going to let her. So we both kind of put all the fuss aside and get down with the business, started by fooling around with her on top, planting all sorts of kisses and nibbles all over my body. She then slipped a cd and gave me a BJ with her ass pointed towards me, and it was at this point that I had to confess that the ass was probably the only reason I wanted a booking. After some sloppy BJ and a bit of throating she climbed up top and rode me cowgirl, the bounce of the bed kind of made for a nice reciprocation as she threw herself harder and harder towards me, we then switched to a doggy, and this is what I had always played in mind mind several times before, unfortunately while she took some serious pounding like a grown woman would, catching the thrust and bringing it right back, some unpleasant odor from the top hole got me distracted, and I just had to resort to pounding as hard and fast as I could and finish up. We then laid on bed while she gave an awesome back rub and a body to body massage, and at this point we were both comfortable enough to have some interesting conversation as her "chatterbox" traits finally came to light and that's when I found out it was her friend who had picked up the phone earlier, fortunately she's got a good sense of humor which made for great company, time just flew without a hint of clock watching, she offered me a second one missionary initially but it got too raunchy. In summation if I were to return, it would have to be an instinct driven thing rather than premeditated.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.