Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-16 16:45:45

Name: Mondra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Mondra's Full Profile]

Had an absolutely great time with Mondra. Turns out we'd met before and boy was I glad we met again. She's eloquent in her speech and a very good conversation maker. Very clean and knows how to do her thing especially on top...didnt think I'd last that long but I had to coz it was too good to to shorten. Thankfully, I managed to hold back my load. Will go back

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
joe30
joe30 - Re: Review - Mondra - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mondra - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-25 22:35:38

I gave Mondra a visit towards mid-night on 24 April 2014. Beautiful and great young lady! Great body, very sexy, is accommodating, hospitable, ever-smiling, conversational and above all health-conscious. Soft spoken and very eloquent, great English accent!

Made me feel very relaxed, in an instant, she made me feel like we had known each other for months before our encounter. I really felt we had such a connection. I always need a good connection mentally to make the run worth my while. Mondra is spectacular in this regard. She is a hilarious and indisputably interesting lady. Many of you have had frustrating moments with girls, I have too, but this lady for me is a cut above the rest. She is definitely worth your visit. If you're debating bringing an end to being a punter over ill-treatment, this lady will revive your career! Do yourself a favor and make an appointment.

Being my first visit, I booked to spend 30 minutes with her. First in the process, she took it from the top, let me hasten to say she is extremely amazing and sophisticated at what she does in this position, boy oh boy, did I not love the booty claps!!! I couldn’t stand the pleasure, turned her over for the missionary; I love to cum in missionary, in no time…I had reached the sky, what an experience!

Thanks Mondra. Your type brings respect, fun, pleasure and professionalism to this industry associated with ill-treatment and clumsiness! I will come back again and again and again for much longer sessions!

Keep sweet!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mondra - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-05 17:29:40

i called this girl on saturday, her phone manners were as proffessional as they come. she gave me her co ordinates but i couldnt make it.

i met her yesterday. didnt have enough time after a long day under my project car. i jus had to experience what the first two reviews were raving about. her eyes, her gorgeous face. her lips and the body looks alot better than in the pictures.

she let ne in to her nice and cozy apartment. shares it with another girl who made sure i didnt bump into her the whole session. love that. my only discomfort was the positioning of the complex and some of the looks i got from from the residents and guards but thats probably my guilt talking.

i took a quick shower, got into the room where she was waiting and ready. told her to take control and she did. the BJ was out of hthis world. it was with protection but sure felt good. her hygiene ettiquete was enough to make me comfortable enough to kiss her which i never do.

she took me in and rode me gently. her lovely curves and perky titts got me so wet in that condom it felt like it wasnt even there. her responsive tucks and moans jus made that one of my top 5 GFEs.

gave me value for money service and left me regretting the short time booked. im definately seeing her soon and she is definately got me hooked as a regular.

thanks for the lovely tease babes. ill most definately come back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-05-23 22:08:57

This lady is absolutely amazing, ended up staying for 3 hours. Very articulate and the best looking butt in the industry. Had the best doggy I have ever had in the industry. This lady is a definite must see. I am definitely going back again, and again and again...

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

just_dick4u
just_dick4u - Re: Review - Mondra - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-11 12:17:22

Gentlemen beautiful review. I will make a point to visit her when I'm in her hood.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-06-18 23:03:54

where are you now babes?

mived to midrand now?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-06-18 23:04:09

where are you now babes?

moved to midrand now?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mondra - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mondra - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-07-17 08:25:45

Area: Midrand

After reading the reviews about this lady, I couldn't find a reason not to visit and find out what the hype is all about. To start, telephone manners excellent, venue is in President Park, which is fairly ok. In summary, her service is as good as described by other punters! Will definitely return. It's a must visit for those who prefer proportionally curvy African woman!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mondra - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mondra - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-08 16:56:51

Area: Randburg

Well after Mondra received special mention as punt of the year, 2014, by jumpjoey I decided to give her the 1st visit for 2015 and I was NOT disappointed

A beautiful woman, soft skin, body with just the right curves (not too much), passionate, enjoys what she does, with an inviting personality that leaves you feeling like a man and not a client. True GFE.

Her white crotchless lingerie added that extra touch of class.

Doing her doggy as she twerks on you and moans in appreciation... Man, you just want to keep her for yourself!

I will definitely return.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Aizen364
Aizen364 - Re: Review - Mondra - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mondra - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-12 20:11:13

Area: East Rand/Croydon

I had a blast with this lovely lady for an hour and half though I booked for an hour as she is not a clock watcher. She certainly caters for what you desire as If it was her suggestion. In fact she gave it to me until I threw in the towel. Not only has she got stamina but the service, personality and
the company. Baby girl I enjoyed you,your body and yourself. From the bottom of my heart thanks for being in this industry. Visit her and tell me if I am lying.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.