Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Review - Amy - Observatory Johannesburg
Review - Amy - Observatory Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-15 19:51:11
Edited: 2014-04-15 20:00:27

Decided to change my common menu and look East.

Parking is behind a solid gate & a high wall. Clean and upmarket premises with lots of en-suite rooms. Met a very petite & sexy Amy wearing a short black dress. She is very petite i must say. Offered shower before & after the deed & she also took it on both instances. Descent covered bj, nice small responsive boobs with big nipples; she is a real lady. Given all styles i requested without hesitation.

Acceptable conversation skills & accommodative. Booked 30 mins and service was good. Also saw Nadia who should be my next Eastern delly!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-18 08:42:45

Name: Amy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Observatory

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

Good news is that Amy is all women, sexy, petite and has a fantastic build. Walking up the stairs behind her and checking out that fine ass was reason enough to get me going, but alas, that's where it all ended. Amy has no personality, she cannot even crack a smile. I found that she was extremely hesitant about the finer things, sucking on those pert nipples it seemed like it was uncomfortable for her, muffing her also seemd almost uncomfortable as if it was an issue, she kept pushing me away from all these things that I enjoy. That was extremely off putting. She has a fuken cracking body, small, petite with long hard nipples, hence the sucking of them was not enjoyed. She gave a great covered BJ, but there was really nothing great or outstanding about this fine thing. She rode well, so well that it felt as if she wanted me to get it over and done with quickly, and just for that I held on a little longer. The venue, as per former_vuyisile stated, is very private,safe paking, however, it is on a very busy road, entering and exiting is a slight problem as I know quite a few people in the area. The house has almost no furniture except for the rooms. The little conversation I did have with her, I found out that all the girls here are ex-Pammys girls, as Pammys has way too much girls for good business. If I do return it will have to be for another girl, as I found Amy too cold,unfriendly and mechanical for me, also I think I've been having a bad run with the Thai girls recently, make that a bad run with most of my bookings. Still miss the likes of Claudia, Lucky and my all time favourite, Candice who has unfortunately left the industry. Ah well, further punting is required to find the elusive one.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Emiliano
Emiliano - Re: Review - Amy - Observatory Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amy - Observatory Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-29 23:41:57

Can anyone pm the the adress of the place?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.