kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-13 14:19:56
Edited: 2014-04-13 14:25:08

Sorry double post. Forgot to give the girl a rating for her service and not sure how to do it with out reposting.
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-13 14:26:16

Name: Otta

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Otta's Full Profile]

Took the plunge and visited this lady. First the bad. Operated from a lodge in Randburg. The guard (gardener? Guy sitting at the gate doing nothing) opened for me after confirming the room number. Gave me a knowing look as I entered but didnt say much. Guess he figured it was time to clean the yard and immediately started sweeping. In the room the bathroom door was opened and if I looked into the bathroom I could clearly see the pervy gardener in the bathroom mirror through the open window. So i had to close the door. But the guy swept for a full hour (which was my booking right up until I was leaving). He was in the same spot as I went for my shower. And yes he was staring at me while I closed the window. Maybe it was just my suspicious mind, but the sweeping was pretty loud throughout the booking like he was right outside the bedroom window. Anyway she did tell me it isnt her usual room as the other place was fully booked. Also venue cleanliness is low cause she fetched fresh towels, but I was given one that looked very used first. And she had to give me the other to dry off. Definitely not going back to this place, no matter how good the pussy is.

Onto the rest. Which was all good I must say. She has a pretty face. So I was pleased. Short and sexy. exactly what I was looking for. Kissed soft and sweet. Loved having me enjoy her body, especially thos breasts, although she didnt seem to enjoy me going down on her. But she was quite wet and very very tight. Started with OWO which was awesome. Really paid attention to the entire area and since we were finally in a 69, I came all over those firm little titties as she was taking care of my balls. Back to kissing and a bit of body to body. And by the time she got those hard nipples between my legs it felt good enough to get me up for round 2.

Started with a bit of OWO, then CG, RCG, Doggy, Missionary. Then I was really surprised as she let me bend her legs all the way above her head for some deep hardcore action. Needless to say I tired myself a bit from all that. So lay down and let her once again use that sexy mouth for some OWO. But this time really banging me with her mouth. Till I finally came filling that sweet little mouth. She didnt swallow, but I was too finished to really care.

All in all she really did give me a really awesome time. Really can recommand this girl. Hope she keeps up the great service. And seriously never returns to the dodgy venue.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-16 23:47:14

She's very pretty, very young and a body to kill for. I found her enthusiastic, willing to please and extremely friendly. She's darker than the photos but we punters are used to the effects of photoshop by now. Her breasts and nipples are firm as only a twenty year old can be. She responds very well to gentle caresses and you will be rewarded with kisses as well as a slurpy tongue down your ear! Her OWO is up there amongst the best and her favorite position is reverse cowgirl. I like slim and elite girls as they are exert so little weight on you when they are riding you. I made a booking at 9.30am am may have been the first client of the day. There were no calls answered during the session and no clock watching also which I responded with a tip. The venue is a well known guest house in Randburg near DSTV and she is right on the ground floor so privacy may be an issue to some punters. Parking is secure and the guard knows what you are there for so give him a smile and promise him a tip! I would highly recommend her without a second's hesitation.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
macshane72
macshane72 - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-28 21:30:12

I went to see Otta on the strength of the previous reviews, and she certainly lived up to the comments. She has a great personality, and has an awesome body. As for the the rest, all I will say is that she delivered in abundance and I would definitely advise a visit.

She is at a guesthouse, so evening visits are a little more discreet as there are no staff around and other guests are in their rooms.

P.S Reasonable price as well!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Otta - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Otta - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-02 14:10:40
Edited: 2014-05-02 14:12:13

<b>Name:</b> Otta

<b>City:</b> Port Elizabeth

<b>Area:</b> Summerstrand

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2014

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=17301" target="_blank">View Otta's Full Profile</a>]

All the reviews on this very sexy lady is true. The service one gets is super. Gems like her cum around PE way only once in a while. Started off with a good massage. Had a super OWO, followed by some muff diving (she was a bit worried about biting, due to some previous fool), cow girl and then finished with hot and steamy missionary. And she really enjoys what she is doing.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

pissedboy
pissedboy - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-10 12:07:55

Wow! What an experience... Otta is a tiny little thing, beautifully proportioned with amazing tits. She gives a wonderful gfe as well as owo. But the highlight was how she rode me... Unreal. On my punting highlight reel...

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-26 09:04:39

This girl is hottttt! Was very pleasantly surprised at how pretty she is. Amazing owo and my suggestion is its a must to do doggy, what a sight to behold! Will definitely be back without a doubt!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Otta - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-27 01:52:39

Area: Randburg

One of my all time favourites. She's always been consistent in her service. She always takes care to dress and perfume herself nicely and offers a good massage to start off with. She has a very pleasant attitude, always smiling and silences phone before each session which I highly appreciate; I hate girls which take calls as you behind them banging away. She kisses well and I always receive a flattering and sensual GFE. Treat her gently and she comes up with those little extras (no I don't mean greek) that make all the difference between just going through the motions and a good lay. No clock watcher too. Currently at a good n private venue with secure parking. I will be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

jgovender
jgovender - Re: Review - Otta - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-28 19:34:48

Does she work alone?
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Otta - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Otta - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-24 17:13:49

Area: Sandton

Back from a rest. She's now in a nice apartment off Katherine. Service was great as usual, very sensual an not mechanical. Asked me if she could satisfy herself before I shot my load and proceeded to do a modified version of a reverse cowboy with her my thighs on the outside of hers rather than the other way. Apparently this way I hit her G spot dead on. Bad thing is that I didn't last long either. I will be back!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.