Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-09 18:31:35

> There's a girl at the top of her game
> Who really lives up to her name
> She sucks cock like it's Candy
> And she's constantly randy
> Making all her male clients glad they "came".....
>
> Of course she does far more than this
> Such as rimming, anal, French kiss
> She loves horny foreplay
> By night-time or day
> And to fuck her is absolute bliss.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-04-09 18:52:20

It is a pity she is such a junky
thebigpicture
thebigpicture - Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-10 07:45:25

@gere she is totally a junkie. Too bad drugs have messed up her appearance
thickdick
thickdick - Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-11 13:19:14

I think you guys must have the wrong Candy! On the evidence of a outstanding PSE Plus I shared with her in mid-March in my hotel suite, she is definitely no junkie.

If you manage to create the right mood and connect with her (believe me, we "connected" several times during the six hours, at very reasonable rates considering what she delivers) we were together, there seems there is nothing she will not do for, or with, you in her chosen field.

Further benefits, attesting to her well-earned present number one ESA standing, are that she loves what she does, is most attractive to look at, with a slender figure and as for that tattoed invitation - Well....!

And she can hold an intelligent and witty conversation...

Yes, I discovered during our time together that this is no ordinary WG, because she has, apparently, she proudly told me, already scored two substantial sex industry contracts (which require regular health checks in any case - so bang go "junkie" accusations) and is in line for the lead in a major forthcoming movie, on the genre of which I need not elaborate.

As a writer with national and international links, having sampled her brilliantly wide-ranging abilities first-hand, I also plan to see whether coverage of those abilities and the lady herself are not well worthy of placement in stories and photographs in national and international publications - of the kind especially suited to her talents, for our mutual benefit.

But from my and her personal point of view, returning to the present, any red-blooded male who has not booked her yet should do so without delay, because she is one helluva lay!
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 503
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-11 14:06:35

Dude (or dudette) .. We are not thick so please go somewhere else with this false advertising. You did not start by placing a proper review and then it went further south from there.
hotdu
hotdu - Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-29 22:58:55

whoever the wally is posting about her being a junkie has clearly not been with this lovely lady, no idea why anyone would want to post such bullshit.

saharadexter
saharadexter - Re: The truth about Edenvale's East Randy Candy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-30 11:23:50

I have visited and thoroughly enjoyed my time with candy. what bullshit ppl talk. visit and then come back with the comments.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.