Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-04 15:37:43

Name: Lerato

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Lerato's Full Profile]

Been eyeing this redbone for a minute. Managed to wrap up my meeting in the heart of Sandton this morning with a client and off I went to Waterkloof Ridge to sample this delectable redbone. On my way I asked her to wear the traditional outfit on her profile as well as some lace lingerie and heels. Average speed was 160-180km/hr.

Lerato is a lovely girl with gorgeous ebony skin and a naughty smile. Great figure with a few tasteful tattoos here and there - had to have a very close inspection of these. A bum you cannot stop gently squeezing and dark eyes that you can lose yourself in.. She has a scar on her which was photoshopped but wasnt too phased by it.

Service was the right delicate balance between GFE and PSE which most wgs cant seem to master. Nice kissing with tongues and OWO with CIM(at discretion) to wrap up proceedings. Everything is done without any rush or obvious clock watching. She slinks around you and the room, gracefully and elegantly, taking great care to make sure you have an amazing time.

Now I hardly tip wgs but today I tipped her 3/4s of her service fee and the smile on her face was just priceless.

Venue is very clean and shower facilities are on point.

Best punt I have had all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Lerato - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Lerato - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-06 23:39:47

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

Met this lady during the week...found out she's located at the house i've been at so no trouble finding the place.

Waited a bit whilst she prepared the room then off we went. Started with a massage which was ok but a bit soft...she did promise to go for some lessons,to cater for that clientele that likes decent massages...

...Then it was down to the deed, which was enjoyable and she participated nicely. Finished off and we chatted a bit,about how she got the tattoo,lol, and off i went.

She's friendly,talkative and aims to please. Decent short punt...will return for a longer session.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mr17.5
Mr17.5 - Re: Review - Lerato - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lerato - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-08 20:13:48

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Met this lovely lady today. The session was outstanding. She was abit late, transport issues I guess but she made up for it in the sheets.

I very much enjoyed myself and i admire how she pays not attention to time while you're at it, she is quite witty and very talkative, and that's a plus.

Definitely returning, but for a double this time because I wore her out

Lol that compliment gave me an ego boost.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.