Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-02 18:43:07

Name: Angel

City: Pretoria

Area: Orchards

Full Profile: [View Angel's Full Profile]

Had this cookie on my mind for quiet some time now and decided to call her on Monday. After giving me dodgy directions I found the place. Place is situated in a built up area in the Orchards. When the girl opened the door I smelled tribe and there was a lot of flies. I decided since i looked for a while to get this one, I am not turning back. Entering the house i saw a thick girl sitting / lying on a coach (not a nice site for the eye) I mean the girl is not eye catching. I went into the room with this small bodied girl. She stared complaining from the onset requesting me to be gentle. I did not know what she was talking about since the dee d has not stared. When she undressed i withnessed that her breasts were burnt, and me loving to such them baloons got lesser interested. I requested a doggy bu the lame duck looked reluctand to give it to me. I went for a very short blow and decided to plough her. I was praying that I come quick and leave the place because nothing and i mean nothing was worthwhile. I came and was very happy because I just wanted out of the place that smelled rotten. Oh, let me not forget to indicate that the lady requested the mandelas before we even went into the room, this I also found awkward. Guys do yourselves a favour and stay away from this house. All two i saw were not good for the eye. Next time I will only visit girls with reviews. i learnt a good lesson.

For the girl, get educated and stop doing this business, because the competition is just too much for you. As for me you can just get LOST

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angel - Orchards Pretoria
Re: Review - Angel - Orchards Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-05-04 10:51:56

Visited her last year when she was at a much better venue in Pta north.

Burnt breasts indeed and 'claimed' not to have change after the act and receiving payment so I was over-charged.

She also wanted me to be done quickly while I was ontop of her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.