Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-01 17:56:02

Name: Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

This is my first review in a very long time, mainly because I've either punted with well known girls or the service received wasn't worth a review.

Today was very different, I booked Mia for an hour but ended up extending for 2. She has a great personality and she loves what she does, her oral skills are superb and she gives a brilliant service. This is the best punt I've had in an extremely long time.

Mia is darker than it seems in the photos but she is a very beautiful girl, she is just as thin as the pics show and has a great personality as well as not being a clock watcher.

I will definitely be back for more of her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
craigiecraigie4
craigiecraigie4 - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Buccleuch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Buccleuch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-07 15:31:33

Area: Sandton/Buccleuch

Saw Mia about a month back. Her figure is exactly as per the pics, small boobs and tight ass with trim legs. In my mind...perfect :)

Her face reminded me a little too much of someone I employ (in fact I got quite worried and had to check that someone didn't have a younger sister).

She works out of a small complex. Your car is highly visible, but only to people in the complex, and the odds of you knowing someone there are remote I'm sure.

Her phone manner and pre-chat were great. In fact she has to postpone me half an hour cos of a prior dentist appointment, and was really good at getting back to me the moment I put the phone down to explain. Nicely handled.

She's pops on and off this site, working occasionally only between temp jobs.

The service was enthusiastic and unrushed. Silly that I didn't write this review earlier cos I've forgotten the details.

Anyway, I clearly remember thinking she was professional and surprisingly relaxed for someone so young (looks younger than even her claimed 24) and who doesn't work that often.

ONLY reason I will not return is her face being WAY too much like my employee's.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Buccleuch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Buccleuch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1002
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-07 21:43:06

Area: Sandton/Buccleuch

Had a rather steamy session with this lovely lady earlier this evening .She is a decent kisser ,and provides a good blow and a good shag ,tried various positions without issue and she seemed to enjoy it .One I will return for another visit .

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.