Gold Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 08:29:55

Name: The Harem

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View The Harem's Full Profile]

Wow!!! What a great Venue !! Girls are super sexy ! The hospitality is out of this world ..the rooms are 5 star .The owners are such great people . must say they really go out of there way to make you feel like you are VIP and so the did !! Guys this venue is the best if been to in a long time , Must say they have every thing you need at a venue .didn't wait for drinks at the Bar the food is great the women is lovely what more do you want !! Great place to go and relax .Keep it up !! You rock !!My day and evening I spent there was fantastic !Brook you are so sexy and thanks again for everything I will be back again and again !!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-20 23:28:13

I had my first visit to The Harem today. Venue is superb with private parking. Upon entering the parking area, there was a guard and another gent (I suspect the owner) outside. Guard was helpful and polite and directed me to park my car, other gent went inside.

I was met at the door by a friendly coloured lady who led me to the waiting area and offered me a line up of the available ladies. Sadly this line up consisted of three ladies at that moment.

Privacy is however not ideal as bumping into fellow punters is a real likelihood.

Before retreating to the room with the chosen lady I was led to another room to settle the bill upfront. The lady accepting payment was friendly enough although I would have preferred settling payment in the room.

All in all it's a nice venue and I would return although it lacks that feel of privacy and discretion.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-07 23:24:28

Out of interest what are the fees at the Harem? For an hour with FH and GFE.
pantum
pantum - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-30 13:38:11

Great Venue !! Clean as always ..food was great ,chicks as always ..sexy!! ,and yes go and visit pick a chick and have a jol !!

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-04 22:58:00

I would also like to know the fees for full house and GFE.
doshy
doshy - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-29 03:55:10

Firstly, privacy is zero. But the other reviews point that out, and I'm not complaining about it.

Secondly, parking is secure, unless there's 5 other guys parked there. Then you park outside. Still okay.

Called in to find out what time they were open till. Was told 4AM. Cool. Asked how many ladies are available. I was told 25.

Pitch up, park outside. Only 4 girls come out. The others were supposedly busy.

Anyhow. Paid R1200 for an hour. After you pay and get to the room. The girl is kind enough to inform you of the Come Once Policy. Pay an additional R600 for each additional time. F!ck that why would I book an hour to come once?

The room was nice, but not very clean. Come stains on the bed. With a come once policy this was surprising. Clearly don't wash the bed sheets very often. The shower was ice cold. Both before the deed and after.

I will definitely not return to this venue. Maybe the venue does not cater for my expectations and maybe I'm being unfair. But this is one of the worst punts I've had. I visited the place before last year some time. Saw a girl called Candy and was not disappointed. And that lousy come once policy wasn't there.

Maybe they've... Adjusted their business model to give you more than just a proper f!ck.

I'll stick to Sandton venues. Half the price 10 times better service thank you very much.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

The Harem
The Harem - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-14 22:57:06

Sorry disappointed punter clearly you need some things pointed out to you ,

Firstly - this is not a private massage venue it is an entertainment venue, we unfortunately don't cater for those who want to hide.

Secondly - the inside parking area accommodates 14 + cars, however if you do park outside we have 24 hour security and surveillance cameras facing the road.

Thirdly - there were 25 + ladies available, clearly most of them know you and your (cum twice story) so they probably scattered when you walked in.

And were bedding and stains are concerned you are mistaken or confused, bedding is changed and washed daily.

Also I highly doubt you will get the cum twice policy in Sandton for half the price unless the girl is intoxicated, retarded, or just outright desperate.

So please stick to venues you know whom are desperate enough for you business (cum twice policy) those who want everything for nothing are not welcome at The Harem, or maybe just stick to your wife.

Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 07:19:01

You mean, 600 for every shot thereafter, that's insane! Then what's the base hourly rate of R1200 for. Anyway their choice, just it would my my choice to skip this venue.

@doshy, hi there, qualify services telephonically beforehand, it's much more convenient and feelings of buyer's remorse will be minimal, if not zero, on subsequent SP encounters.

here2fku
here2fku - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 23:06:32
Edited: 2018-10-21 23:07:50

"Also I highly doubt you will get the cum twice policy in Sandton for half the price unless the girl is intoxicated, retarded, or just outright desperate.

So please stick to venues you know whom are desperate enough for you business (cum twice policy) those who want everything for nothing are not welcome at The Harem, or maybe just stick to your wife. "

This is an absolutely out of line answer Harem, off my list of possible places to visit!
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Review - The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-18 22:14:46

Who is the two ladies in the second picture standing second from the left and right sides

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.