Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-27 12:21:18

Name: Vee

City: Pretoria

Area: Sunnyside

Full Profile: [View Vee's Full Profile]

Vee is good. At times a bit abrasive and edgy during our first few minutes and i suspect it could have turned out dismally had i not tried to make her feel comfortable. Not sure if its because she's new or because she's still in denial that she's in this business or her mind was just somewhere that first few minutes. Amazingly, as soon as she settled her nerves, a different personality emerged and we started chatting and things were on the right track and the mood allowed for the business of the day.

Vee looks good, has a nice, fresh, smooth skin, and almost scar free body. A true BBW delight. She's very shot without the heels on. Offers true GFE. No rush. Performs better with guidance. You wont hear a lot of DONTs and NOs which could kill the mood. She's not a yellow bone either as the pics would like you to believe.

When i arrived at her apartment there were kids playing inside the yard and there was a municipal hole dug just next to the gate which might pose a challenge to less skilled drivers. The hole was cordoned off but appeared to have been there for weeks. After opening the electric gate, you park anywhere inside a yard. You seamlessly fit in just like another visitor.

The apartment and the building needs some TLC though. There were red thick curtains making it difficult to miss the darkness inside her flat. The room could do with some fan or somehow let some air in.

I would have rated Vee a 5 but lack of toilet roll and fan, almost spoiled the mood somehow, it get pretty hot in there. She's very clean though, looks good and has a good body, overall a good punt.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
yoMan1
yoMan1 - Re: Review - Vee - Sunnyside Pretoria
Re: Review - Vee - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-28 08:31:03

Nice detailed review...
What do u mean by Yellow Bone....is she dark???
As far as I know...venue nice or bad depends on a price u pay...the nice the place the more expensive the lady will be...
lerato103
lerato103 - Re: Review - Vee - Sunnyside Pretoria
Re: Review - Vee - Sunnyside Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-28 12:22:51

Thanks, Yellow bone is light skinned, she's not light skinned and yet not too dark.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.