Gold Member
Posts to Date: 739
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-21 20:45:12

Name: Azania

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Azania's Full Profile]

Lucky for us this Durban babe is visiting JHB for a while .Azania has been one of my best punts this year and the hour we spent together was highly sexually charged .What a pleasure it was to caress a beautifully toned body and smooth skin .Boobs on this babe are perfect so im sure my mate SCC will enjoy her if he visits .She enjoys giving a good owo with the ocassional deep throat .The rest of the session was pretty intense but most pleasurable .Treat her well and she reciprocates .I could get addicted to this one .Forgot to add shes a great sensual kisser .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Azania - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Azania - Durban North Durban
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-04-01 10:34:24

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Greetings to all
Well I must agree with garyj's review of this lady. She really is a gem. My suggestion to all DBN punters is to grab the chance to see her before she heads back up to Gauteng.

I visited her at a venue in DBN north last week (you can PM me if you want details of the place). Overall the place is very upmarket. There are some other fine ass honies there besides our darling Anzania (in case a double takes your fancy). Anyway, the lovely Anzania greeted me in a classy blue dress & heels & let me tell you guys this lass is fine as hell. So once we sorted out cash up front she told me to relax, which did. There are shower facilities & bubble baths in the rooms at the venue. So I undressed & was going to wash up before the deed but when this gal saw me doing so, she has other ideas. So she comes behind me and starts stroking the snake, then drops down on her knees and starts giving me wicked OWO (let me spell that WOW, as it really was). Very hot with the full length mirror behind us. I lifted her up & we started french kissing (she is an awesome kisses). She is ticklish & let's out the cutest giggles when you kiss her neck or suck on her lovely nipples.

Then off to the bed we go & she carries on pleasing me with her tongue & mouth. I must say this gal will show you heaven with her oral skills. So we got hot & heavy & she climbs on my tool, rubbing herself on it to get wet. It was the closest I've come to safe bareback sex but no penetration obviously, still very hot though. Next came the rubber on & like her rules: she uses different condoms for different things & nothing in her rear, which was fine with me. She is very clean gents.

Onto the sex, started with cowgirl, she launches herself on your tool & rides like hell. Next was spoon session of note. She really gets into sex & makes a lot of noise, which find very sexy indeed. After that came my fav, doggy-style & by her screams & pleas to ram her harder guess it was her fav too! After all the noise we made, the bed shaking & sweaty sex it was time for another bare blow. She obliged for another 15mins of that. She really aims to please. Then she took some baby oil, proceeded to rub herself over my oiled member reverse cowgirl style & the sight of her sexy chocolate ass made me cover her cheeks with a my load!

We sat & chatted for a while afterwards & realised she is an intelligent woman, respected her for that. I tipped her for her service, which she genuinely appreciated.

Guys, do yourself a favour & make the call - you won't be sorry you did!

Peace guys

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 499
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-01 11:57:14

Great review by Gundie. I sure regret not seeing this lady when she was here but hopefully she will back in JHB sometime.
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-01 12:06:31

Tjo,....such detail? Sounds amazing but such a detailed review may put her at risk don't you think?
periperi17
periperi17 - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-14 12:55:32

I saw he once, awesome but now she has disappeared. Pity, I want seconds.
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 778
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-15 17:55:38

2nd that Periperi
007BOURNE
007BOURNE - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-23 11:01:56

Come back to Jozi please babe
Cocosan
Cocosan - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-19 22:05:27

Lol???? urm thanks garyj and gundi for the incredibly detailed reviews. I'm back in Jhb BUT I'm looking for a better place to work from,if you guys know of any places in Jhb north area please????????let me know. Not a house or agency just a flat to rent please and hopefully I'll see you guys soon
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Azania - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 807
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-20 12:51:35

Sent you a mail my dear
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: Review - Azania - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Azania - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-07 03:53:24

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

This lady knows how to make me feel good! Enjoyed every minute I was there... And that was the most fun I have had in a while. Azania was a feast for the eyes, that body, those lips! And she can steer that ship. Will be back, Durban has talent people! Wonder if her friends are shipmates?

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.