Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-20 13:52:04

Name: Lilly

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North/Akasia

Full Profile: [View Lilly's Full Profile]

I have seen Lilly about 3 times. First time around was in Waverly as a massage-only girl.

She subsequently started doing full-house, and I have seen her while she was working in the Wonderboom area at a well known house there. Never seen her longer than 30 mins, as the cleanliness of the venues normally is an issue for me (I admit I am a bit of a stickler about this)

So, on the last occasion I saw her, she was working from her own home (temporarily I think). The place was an absolute dump. So once again I went for the 30 min option.

I phoned ahead and requested that she grooms nicely. Upon arrival she was friendly as always.

The BJ was divine, and she uses a small vibrator on herself during the oral.

Overall the BJ was brilliant, penetration was so-so. Personal cleanliness is always great, but keep in mind I always phone ahead and request well groomed and fresh lady parts. Lilly is always accommodating regarding this and as friendly as her personality allows.

This is my perfect budget blow-n-go option.

Pity about the lodging(s) though.
PS. Even at her home, the parking was behind a gate.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.