Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-19 16:49:41

Name: Juicy Juicy

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Juicy Juicy's Full Profile]

Visited Lucy on the spur of the moment after a booking with another wg went belly up.She is a very frienly girl who likes to chat.We started off with cuddles and kisses and she is very good at nibbling a guys nipples whilst playing with the cock.I asked for 69 and she willingly obliged.The pussy was fresh and tasted good plus she enjoys it but does ask you in a nice way not to finger her,no problem for me I then decided to just go for the bare blow which she does very well.(R100.00 extra,total cost R450.00} which is still abudget punt and good value.Parking is in the street but its in a safe side st. near Billy the Bums.The only negative thing I can say about her is she has very small boobs.I dont know how long she will be in Dbn as she is from East London.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.