Navigation
The Grooming Spot
The Grooming Spot - Re: Review - The Grooming Spot - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Grooming Spot - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-09 10:26:46

Good morning Solar12

Thank you for the review and the visit.

Have a lovely day :)
HeinTheMan94
HeinTheMan94 - Re: Review - The Grooming Spot - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 07:55:12

Name: The Grooming Spot

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Little Falls

Full Profile: [View The Grooming Spot's Full Profile]

Another visit to this lovely lady. The apartment was spotless as always and the service professional and relaxing. I will keep returning.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

srwfi
srwfi - Re: Review - The Grooming Spot - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 13:49:07

Recently, I had the absolute pleasure of experiencing a full body massage by a wonderful young lady who not only has a knack for relaxation but also an infectious sense of humor that made the entire session a joyous affair.

From the moment I entered her inviting massage studio, I was greeted with her radiant smile and bubbly personality, instantly putting me at ease. It was evident that she was not just a skilled masseuse but also someone who genuinely enjoys what she does.

As the massage commenced, her hands worked magic on my tired muscles, expertly kneading away the tension and stress of the day. With each gentle stroke, I could feel myself sinking deeper into a state of pure bliss, the cares of the world melting away.

What truly made this massage stand out, however, was the sheer fun and laughter that accompanied it. Throughout the session, she regaled me with amusing stories and witty remarks, turning what could have been a solemn affair into a delightful bonding experience. It felt less like a professional service and more like spending time with a good friend who just happened to have the magic touch.

By the end of the massage, I felt not only physically rejuvenated but also mentally uplifted. The combination of skilled hands and a joyful spirit had worked wonders on both body and soul, leaving me feeling refreshed and invigorated.

In conclusion, if you're in need of a body massage that not only relaxes your muscles but also lifts your spirits and leaves you with a smile on your face, look no further. This lovely young lady with her brilliant sense of humor and fun-loving nature is the perfect choice. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - The Grooming Spot - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 21:03:15

If you’re in need of some pampering and grooming look no further.
Lovely clean venue and facilities, no sign in required at the entrance and secure parking.
I’ve been having constant neck pain with resultant tension build up and headaches so I opted for an Indian head and neck massage.
I felt such relief afterwards. The time flew by and the conversation was so enriching. I’ll definitely return as there are a few other menu items I need to try out like the chemical peel or micro needling.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.