Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-11 17:27:54

Name: Chocolate

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Chocolate's Full Profile]

Whow, this my third attempt to get this review posted. Visited the lady on end of February 2013. Scrolled through ladies in Menlyn at about 23h00. Got this brave lady with her face on the site. Decided to call her. Very excellent telephone mannerisms directed me to the town house complex which is the main reason for rating a 5 for secure parking. Parked right in front of her gate and went in. Room was nicely dimmed for the deed. I could not hold my hands but immediately started touching her. Wow, what bubbled VW bonnet. She started a bj which was very expertly done. Mounted her and gave her one of the best F..ks of my entire punting career. Went for a second then she had no alternative but to give in and cum. We had a short chat and I left with a huge smile on my face at that time of the night. Oh lest i forget to emntion that this punt was worth the mandelas i coughed up. Ta Chocolate, keep up the good work.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hekule
hekule - Re: Review - Chocolate - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Chocolate - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-11 19:46:20

Yoh! That's long time ago dude! February 2013

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.