Gold Member
Posts to Date: 602
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-05 21:53:45

Name: Pearl

City: Durban

Area: Amanzimtoti

Full Profile: [View Pearl's Full Profile]

I last saw this lovely lady way back in November and, although I tried hard, was never able to get our schedules to coincide for a re-visit... until tonight. A racy, sexy, slim lady that I really enjoy and will most certainly visit again.

Seductive kissing, long slippery toe-curdling owo, hot sweet responsive muff, and sensual treatment from a reserved, unrushed and calm grown-up lady who knows what she is about. If you are a 'Boob-man', she is certainly not for you, and a bit older than advertised (a lady never tells) but if you like them lean and lithe and sleek and slim and real, give Pearl a call. Her husky laugh alone is enough to give me a boner!

When in town she works from a smart and comfortable beach-front apartment with aircon, safe parking behind a locked gate, and no issues with privacy.

An enchanting lady!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bunter
Bunter - Re: Review - Pearl - Amanzimtoti Durban
Re: Review - Pearl - Amanzimtoti Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 374
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-06 08:29:46

Nice one Whitewhite. Pearl aka Ebony and Ivory girl looks sweet enough to eat. #Ngijelas.#

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.