Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-05 05:27:48

Name: Lexi

City: Durban

Area: South Beach

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

Had the privilege of an all nite booking with this "gem" of a lady on Sat nite. Its the 2nd time I've been with her and damn was she even sexier than before... a beautiful, tall, confident, oh so sensual and oh so sexy lady.

She's fun over the phone and gets into it rite from then with you. From the time she arrived at my place until she left, she made me feel as if I was the "King of the World" whilst on the "Titanic"... the titanic sank when she left that next morning. There's real meaning to the saying "Time flies when you're having FUN!"

The Experience: a totally unrushed, value for money, highly quality, highly sex-ating, redefining the kama-sutra page after page (if you can handle it!), extreme fun with role play... magical, memorable and mesmerising experience... delivering a service (with protection of course) that is earth-shattering... out of this f*cking world... even ET would be proud! If the walls (inside and out) incl that shower in that house could speak! WOW ! AWESOME ! UNFORGETTABLE ! SMILES ALL ROUND !

Man is she is an energiser bunny, passion personified, highly clean, hygienic... smells sensational... and sex-plosive that thrives on pleasing her client!

Treat her with respect, gentleman behaviour, be clean, hygienic and make the attempt to get to know the lady... and njoy what comes next!

She is really one of the rare undiscovered gems, living the "borne" legacy, rite here in Durban!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
havata
havata - Re: Review - Lexi - South Beach Durban
Re: Review - Lexi - South Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2879
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-05 15:34:43

Damn, mr, you are smitten, dude! Lol, good one!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.