Navigation
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 598
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-03 22:46:08
Edited: 2014-03-03 23:13:18

Monday late afternoon and I’ve had a long busy day in town. I head for the small beach bar which I frequent, collapse on a bar-stool and call for a tall cold Coca-Cola with a slice of lemon, plenty ice. This bar is a little seedy, though cool and dark and friendly, thatched ceiling, long scarred oaken bar-counter, and three large fans lazily stir the humid air. Massive gold-framed oil painting of KICKASS in Admiral's uniform on the wall, and below it rows and rows of brightly lit sparkling optics. That Dude sure gets around! There’s an old man sitting next to me making love to his tonic and gin, and only a few other patrons... a couple of youngsters playing pool, and some old folk sitting on the terrace and dreaming out to sea. The Trannie Sisters, Agnes and Mable, are sitting at their usual table in a dingy corner, sipping on cocktail glasses of iced water. More ‘He’ than ‘She’, the ‘Sisters’ are tall and black and handsome with muscled arms and wide chests, long hard legs and colourful high-lighted wigs. Cute little miniskirts, fish net stockings with high high-heels, bright pastel bra straps and lots of make-up, the ‘Girls’ nod at me and return to their drinks. I know them well... erm... well not THAT well... it's just that they are always here!! Imagination’s ‘Just an Illusion’ croons from wall-mounted speakers.

I’m feeling pretty chuffed with myself, I’ve done some really good sales today... and I have an appointment with Coco Girl lined up for 7:30pm!

My Coke Can says ‘Yvonne’ on the side, and I wonder idly what has happened to this sexy ebony Milf! Eish, would love to meet that Wonder-Woman one day!

Thoughts turn to Coco Girl, I know her so well, and she never disappoints. Images of her wonderful lithe silky body flash through my mind like snap-shots... that strong sexy butt, the tiny beauty spot on her right breast just below the dark nipple, those sleek ebony thighs, that neat purring little pussy-cat that actually enjoys getting sopping wet... mmm, I’m feeling really horny!!!

I sense someone entering the pub and, glancing round, am horrified to see Comfyprick making his way across the room towards me. I try to duck behind my Coke can, but he has seen me already and is waddling across like an obnoxious over-stuffed homing pigeon. Comfyprick is the fat one of the Audit Twins, the two accountants who had grilled me so mercilessly at work the other day whilst we completed our financial year end. He is one of those small grey vile perpetually sweaty accountant types that lives in a world of ledgers and cashbooks and trial balances... and dreams constantly about actually having sex with anyone other than his hand. In fact I imagine he is so needy that he jerks off to kinky smss that he has typed to himself! Sad little person! Starched shirt, sweaty arm-pits, layered chins and man-boobs that would make Chasidy envious, for some reason he sees me as a friend and confidante... after having examined all of my business matters through a microscope. Personally, I can’t stand the dick-head, but I suppose I will have to be friendly.

Comfy blobs onto a bar-stool and clicks his fingers for a Cinzano and Lemonade. Ugh, what a girl!!! He turns to me and grins "Hey White, Watsapp?" He pokes a fat finger into his left nostril, digs around for a second or two, and pops out with a large globule of black snot, rolls it into a tiny ball between thumb and forefinger, and flicks it away down the bar counter. It soars a half meter, bounces once or twice, and lands with a splash in the old man’s beer glass. "YES!!" Comfy crows in triumph, and pumps the air with a thick fist! Ja, he is one of those types of people!!

It’s a good thing the old man is blind!

Comfy turns to me and grins, and I just know that a weak joke is coming: "Hey White, where do you find a Pa-poose?"

I’m Comfy’s ‘MATE’... his ‘DUDE’... so I grimace: "Where Comfy?"

"In a P-Pantie!!!" Comfy laughs so hard I fear he is about to have a coronary heart attack!

His next question catches me totally off-guard. He lowers his voice conspiratorially and: "Whitie, do you ever PUNT?"

I almost choke into my Coke glass but manage a composed: "Punt? Punt? I’ve never gambled in my life!!"

He drops his voice a couple of decibels lower and whispers: "Nooo White, I mean PUNT... have you ever been with a hooker?" His eyes bulging, his smirk lecherous, his nostrils flaring like a rampant stallion!

"A HOOKER?" I gasp out as loud as I can!!! Blind Dude turns in our direction and grins, and over in the corner The Trannie Sister’s ears prick up visibly... and they turn and look over at us with interest.

Comfy is so embarrassed he almost vanishes between the floor boards... although he can’t, his man-boobs are too large! He has left his gold-rimmed spectacles on the bar counter, and sly as they come, I quickly pocket them.

Comfy recovers and I put my arm around his shoulders and draw him to me all paternal, Man-to-Man and concerned: "Nooo, Comfy, I’ve never been with a hooker, I am married you know!"
"But would YOU like to try one Comfy? In fact I just happen to know two who live REAL close by!!! You see those two hot chics over there in the corner, let me see what I can organize for you my friend... Oh and it will be on me... as a big thank-you for all your help at work!!!"

Comfyprick beams like a Cheshire Cat fucking another Cheshire Cat, and nods his head: "Yes, Yes, Yes... Oooo YES PLEASE Mr White!!" He stares across at the two Ladies myopically... he is as blind as a fucking bat without his glasses on!!

I saunter across the bar to the Ladies: "Hi Girls, won’t you take my friend over there back to your place and show him a good time... he likes it ROUGH and DEEP and HARD!!!" I drop a large wad of R100 notes on the table in front of them! (Furk, it’s only money... and I’ll put the bill on the company entertainment account anyway!)

I smile devilishly to myself, and as I leave the room I look back and notice that Comfy has a hard-on from hell... and Agnes and Mable are honing in on him!!

I’m out of here... Coco Girl is waiting!

And, as usual, Coco Girl was exquisite again tonight, I think I just gotta marry this flippin chic!!!

Mmm... I wonder how Comfyprick is doing?

marmot
marmot - Re: Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Re: Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-04 00:17:31

Brilliant writing WW!

Wow, in one post you have forced various emergency conferences over the weekend!

The first is at News Cafe for the unlicensed use of their ringleaders name. Over lots of giggling will your fate be sealed...

The second is at an undisclosed location/venue somewhere near Cradle of Humankind by the Shemale/Tranny Union. Apparently they want to sue you and ESA for loss of income through your post mentioning the Trannie Sisters.

The third is at a posh penthouse in Durban. Shemale Lovers United are all going to zoom in on your peaceful ocean side village for Agnes and Mable...

I hope your village recovers in a couple of months.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1562
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-04 07:21:24

Excellent WW, "to be continued"!
This is an open ender, and we need to be told about Comfy's fate...
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 600
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-04 14:25:24

Ha Ha Chmok!! Why don't you just ask Comfyprick himself... he is after all as much of a denizen of these Purple pages as you or I are!
Shyloh
Shyloh - Re: Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 628
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-08 06:35:13

A coke en n disprin!! Hahahahahahahaha!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Life goes better with Coca-Cola...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-06-10 20:40:25
Edited: 2017-06-10 20:43:51

I had another wonderful session with Coco Girl earlier today. Just love that chic.

Made me remember this story and i just had to haul it out of the vault!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.