Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-01 13:56:55

Name: Simone

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Simone's Full Profile]

The venue itself is quite easy to find on Main road Randburg with ample parking, however when booking was made I was not aware of the R100 entrance charge, nor was expecting to be body search by the bouncer at the door, furthermore there is no privacy whatsoever and seeing other punters around is a pretty awkward situation and walking to the bar to meet Simone was another experience!!!

Other lack of privacy was to walk with Simone to get the key for the room from probably the mananger / owner and asking how I was going to pay!

Nevertheless all this rather intimidating experience was offset by Simone bubbly personality, she is one hell of good looking Eastern European, with a great body with an ass to die for, she is naughty and started with a blow job without that was out of this world, simply put she can suck and lick the balls that is rare to found elsewhere.

Very clean and shaven pussy and she loves muffing, no smell, being both so horny I took her doggy style and shoot my load in no time and she begs for more and this time she keep playing with my dick, sucking and licking until I was hard again, first doggy again, then she was on top, riding like no tomorrow, and did I say, she has one of the tightest pussy in the industry, and thereafter doggy again, she loves it, man this lady in hot to hold.
After 15 or so minutes into the second round, I load and explode in her tight pussy, man what an experience.

seek her out before she goes back to wherever she is in Eastern Europe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Goondoo
Goondoo - Re: Review - Simone - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Simone - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-09 21:50:15

Would love to see her if she travels.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.