Gold Member
Posts to Date: 709
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-28 12:32:54

Name: Naomi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Naomi's Full Profile]

Naomis picture set was quite enticing for me and hence I decided on a visit .I found her quite attractive and what you see on her photo set is what you get .She works out of a town house complex which was pretty neat and tidy ,however you have to sign in at the gate ,lol the security guard even got into my car to show me to her apartment , so privacy might be an issue for some ,but I don't think he does that all the time .My visit was top class and Naomi was willing and keen to give me what my heart desired .Her body was great ,nice and slim with a smooth skin .She was a bit conscious about her stretch marks ,like who isn't having them now days and was nothing serious .Great oral ,top action ,missionary and doggie ,so who can complain .I advised her a fan would come in handy as it got pretty steamy and sweaty behind the closed doors .I am looking forward to my next visit probably at my place .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Naomi - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Naomi - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 785
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-21 22:57:01

Name: Naomi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Naomi's Full Profile]

I had another great session with Naomi tonight ,she still looks as sexy as ever in my eyes and her performance and willing to please me was top notch .I was planning to stay 2 hours but was all shagged out after one .She enjoys receiving as much as giving and is quite sensual and sexual .Everything and better from my first review so I am sure ill be back later in the week .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.