Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-25 16:24:37

Name: Coco

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Coco's Full Profile]

I could have sworn that this girl is not in it for the money. Phoned her today around 12pm and she was very kind on the phone to tell me that she was not at the venue but she would be there by 2:30pm, and that she would send me a message when she is on her way. Well since I wasn't rushing for anything, I went back to what I was busy with on the laptop, and before I knew it, at 2pm, a text arrived, with the address, telling me that she would be at the venue in 20mins. Since the place is close by, I started off at 2:10pm and we arrived at the same time, for a moment I thought she couldn't be the one, she arrived driving and in office formal attire. The venue is quite secure, very quiet, with good parking. She showed me in. As she had also just arrived, she spent about 5mins preparing herself, and she came to the room. Guys, the face is cute, she is well spoken (I could have sworn she aint in it for the money), I reckon she's got a professional job somewhere else. I couldn't believe that I was about to punt such a girl who is not only cute, bootied and curvy, but is also in formal employment in Sandton area ( demn! this is not your everyday cup of coffee). We had a little chat, some real GFE. We took off our clothes, while I lay on my back, and she sat on my straight legs, spreading hers, as those hips popped out! She asked me how I liked it, I told her, OWO, then cowgirl, and doggy. No sooner had I finished than she had already held the Mic, and the things she did to it, oh my poor Mic! I liked her eye contact too, kinda drives the brother crazy. A blow for like 3mins and I was too too ready and needed more. Put on the CD and the horse racing games finally begun! Demn this cowgirl knows her tricks, there was something in her movements that just made the fellow down there sweat for his money! I can assure you she was enjoying it, way more that I was (Did I mention that I was punting a girl who is in formal employment from Sandton), but before I embarrassed myself, I asked her to turn around for some doggy. That booty clap and the big mirror on the side did not do me any good, shot the load in no time, and I could see that she equally got the message in her nervous system. We later sat down naked and did some more chatting and I discovered that I had just punted a Sales Executive (Me thinking to myself, girl right now you can sell me anything). Hell yeah am gonna call again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
cocobongo
cocobongo - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-02 14:08:25

Mitchel316

Firstly I would like to say thanks for the very frank and great review, I equally enjoyed every moment with you....though it was short, but hope it will be longer next time around:)

Secondly I absolutely agree with u as 'I am not your everyday cup of coffee' (I assume I am allowed to blow my own horn?! Lol).

Looking forward to seeing you again. Gentlemen like you make the experience worth while....Till next time!
cocobongo
cocobongo - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-02 14:40:52

Mitchel316

Firstly, I would like to say for your very frank n great review, you put everything out there....I equally had a good time and you noticed I'm also stimulated by a good conversation ;)n being with a gentleman.

Secondly, I strongly agree with you as I also believe "I'm not your everyday cup of coffee" (I suppose I am allowed to blow my own horn lol?!?)

Last but not least, I enjoyed the little time we spent and hope it would be extended next time.....See you soon!
papa2002
papa2002 - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-17 18:07:02

Called and called today and cell kept going to voicemail ,,,,,,,,,,,and there I am going out the country tomorro
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-03-18 11:08:35

Also called and no response. I wanna test drive the machine as well. Coco - left u a message
JoeBidden
JoeBidden - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-11 17:08:22

Name: Coco

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Coco's Full Profile]

If you can't pick up calls, why are you still in business? Take one job and leave the other...You can't be a receptionist and at the same time a WG with live Ad.
I still want to see you for our hot session F*CK!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Coco
Coco - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-12 15:00:19

Joebidden, same reason why u still a punter I assume?
I work strictly by appointments and if u so happen to call and find me available then u must be "lucky"....Fyi I run a business and don't have time to pick up calls through out the day like a receptionist....If u really wanted to meet up with me u could have called or even send me an sms then to post a review....Thanks
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5045
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-12 20:12:15

Well said coco well said
Dundee
Dundee - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-12 21:30:52

@JoeBidden...dude, I feel your frustration, but FFS avoid screwing the review system. Post a comment, post a tantrum, post freely, but rating a lady based on your frustrations is an unfair distortion.
Coco
Coco - Re: Review - Coco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-02 16:34:28

Thanks for your valid and optimistic comment @Dundee. @KICKASS thanks for the chat and understanding. Only a gentleman can react the way you did. Maybe we will meet in the next life time coz as of tomorrow I am out of the game......since others get highly frustrated by not being able to reach me.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.