[deleted] - Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-02-25 01:10:22

Name: Happy

City: Johannesburg

Area: CBD

Full Profile: [View Happy's Full Profile]

i loved the way the lady coiled back with every movement.it was worth it and i enjoyed every bit of it.i should try some Greek if she offers it.She isa great fucker and fucked me until all my juices came out that night.those buttocks were sucking my testicles and my penis was sore when i retired.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Re: Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-25 21:09:59

Evagreen....thanks for the review, but her profile indicates that she "dislikes" Greek aka Anal sex and you were with the lady and could have asked her that. For future reviews try and refrain from raising stuff that may your review questionable.....
snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-25 21:10:26

Evagreen....thanks for the review, but her profile indicates that she "dislikes" Greek aka Anal sex and you were with the lady and could have asked her that. For future reviews try and refrain from raising stuff that may make your review questionable.....
james89
james89 - Re: Review - Happy - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Happy - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-22 06:32:21

Name: Happy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Full Profile: [View Happy's Full Profile]

Parked inside the complex safely and depending what time f day you go there'll be kids running around the complex and neighbors playing music. Did not bother me at all however as I was focused on enjoying a bbw experience.
Let me just say that chubby girls are fun! and love to be banged! at least in my experience. This zulu woman has a BEAUTIFUL BODY and knows how to use it. She is happy with a guy who wants to take control and wants to take control as well. If you are small or not strong enough and get fatigued then approach cautiously because she's a riot. The reason I picked this girl was the ass of course and what a booty she has on her!! damn its huge and nice to play with. She is very enthusiastic, contagiously so and, encouraged my full participation in enjoying the session with her. she wanted me to be free let go and have fun. If you know zulu its even better. She's the kzn types who demand a serious humping. I can honestly say that I've never had this much fun with a WG in a long time. Never refused any position and GENUINELY enjoyed herself. The doggy was fun she was moaning a lot and asked me to go as hard as possible! Her tits are nice too firm and good shape. I loved this bbw so much because she enjoys a good time and for the first time I met a girl who can match my energy levels. I am going to go back for an all night. I got more than my moneys worth I made a friend too. She has the right attitude for this business and makes you feel comfortable even requested that I come with a friend and we both do her or I come with my gf and she do me in front of her! She's not a freak but she is wild fun thats good enough.
She has no tatoos a lovely body even tho its on the chubby side. She is young with a nice face and honest and open minded and does not pretend or complain. Has a scar on her hand but you will forget about it in no time. My only issue was that I didnt have money to go another session. If you want fun and energy with a big booty then dont hesitate to call. I LOVE ZULU WOMEN!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-01 02:08:33

Thanks for the great review @james89. I am going to give Happy a shot when I have a few hours to spare (Midrand is so far from where I am)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Happy - CBD Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-09-25 04:30:02

I visited her she is in vorna valley bad service refuse to giv me doggy complaining about dick that it's big she can't handle to cum on top guys don't waste yo time nd money for this I won't ever go back again

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.