Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-23 12:35:40

Name: Mystery

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Mystery's Full Profile]

i need to say this is not a bad place to go but the security at the gate is not a good idea, writing your ID NAME IN some book no privacy there.The girl mystery is a queen of sensuality,,, offered me BJ BUT NO fH ON FIRST ENCOUNTER,,, PROMISED TO MAKE IT UP NEXT TIME,, ALL IN ALL SHE IS FRIENDLY AND HAS A GREAT BODY. I RECOMMEND HER FOR REAL STRESS RELIEF MASSAGE AND UNIQUE SENSUAL TECHINIQUES,,WILL BE WITH HER THIS WEEK AGAIN.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Paulos1
Paulos1 - Re: Review - Mystery - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mystery - Midrand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-08 12:37:53

Name: Mystery

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Mystery's Full Profile]

Saw her last night, my priority was a professional massage cause my back was killing me. I was pleasantly surprised that she looks even better in person, she has the sexiest body I've come across in a while. Plus a pretty face and down to earth personality to go with it. The highlight was that she's been professionally trained and knows exactly how to release all the pressure points. Unfortunately only a HJ was offered, didn't try harder for more as I was already well satisfied. To be honest she didn't seem the type too, she comes across as a gentle sole whom would make a good wife... If only we had met under different circumstances.
Will definitely go back soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.