Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-21 21:41:57

Name: Helen

City: Rustenburg

Area: Rustenburg

Full Profile: [View Helen's Full Profile]

House is in the industrial area of Rustenburg- in between panel beating shops, concrete wall factories etc. Parking is safe & secure inside yard.

Saw no other punters or WG's except for Helen and the Madam but I heard a hearty feasting in the kitchen and muffled talking.

Helen. Amazingly tight ass, boobs, legs etc! Age is impossible for me to guess with orientals but around 30 seems plausible.
Service. One of my bigest fears (apart from Julius becoming our King) is to run into a Lady Boy so I always check out the Zipdenkoekietoe properly!
This seems to be a bona vida lady BUT she has a huge vertical operation scar from just above clit to just under belly button. Photo shop, sigh...
She reckons some idiot doctor in China "took out baby". I reckon cezarean incisions are done horizontally..
Either that doc was on drugs or they removed the biggest dick in China from 'Hendrik'?

Out of Lady Boy fear full house was thus off the menu for me.
BJ (covered) was about as enthusiastic as Winnie at the funeral.
Massage was probably the 3rd one she has ever done? Damn I hate it when they do that rhythmic kalate strike on your ass!

After thinking up some of the most erotic thoughts ever (behind tightly shut eyes) I eventually filled the Choice 'baggie' and gave her arms/hands a much needed break.

Go back? Waddafuck for? A totally lack lustre performance? Maybe she shags ok but me seeing that scar brought up a schooldays joke along the lines of 'orientals have horizontal pussies'. After seeing that vertical 'cezarean'/ abortion I am now moving on.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.