Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-20 09:39:35

Name: Tia At Villa Eden

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Tia At Villa Eden's Full Profile]

well i booked this lady and her face is angelic her body oh so so fresh and yammy. the massage was not upm to scratch, she still has a lot to learn, the pontential is there though,,its not her fault she told me she just had one day training and the rest she is to learn as she get used to the industry...there was no body to body,,she just gave a good blow job though,,the BJ is out of this world and since i like it thats why i put 5/5 on service. though i was ready for sex she strictly said no sex at all everything must be done within the confirnments of massage,,,funny enough she knew her massage was up to scratch, so i thought she would compensate with F/H service.I will go see her again just for her charming body and TLC. The advert is misleading because it says Extras available....also i saw a lot of ladies from Lothrolian,,,GIZELLE, lOGAN etc, are all there.I FELT THE LADY AT THE COUNTER IS SO INTIMIDATING TO THE LADIES,,,,

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.